Thread: LF: Primal Cookbook recommendations page

andreaincolombia is offline Junior Member

LF: Primal Cookbook recommendations

Primal Fuel
    I'm hoping to have some feedback from people who own a lot of primal cookbooks.

I got the book Make it Paleo for Christmas and am loving it. I also own Practical Paleo, the Primal Blueprint cookbook and Paleo Comfort Food. With some Christmas money I'm deciding between Well Fed and Everyday Paleo. Suggestions? I'm a 'prep a lot on the weekends' kind of girl and I've heard Well Fed lends itself well to this way of thinking but that Everyday Paleo has decent slow cooker recipes, which I love cooking. Or am I missing another gem?

Thanks!

Andrea

Catrin is offline Senior Member
    I just purchased Well Fed today, and also bought the Caveman Feast - I've really enjoyed some of his free recipes so finally got the electronic cookbook (which is going into a 3-ring binder!)

andreaincolombia is offline Junior Member
    Thanks so much Catrin. I'll check out the Caveman Feast.

paleodutch is online now Senior Member
    And check amazon. They have different free kindle paleo/primal cookbooks daily. Got about 40 for free by checking daily. If you don't have a kindle you can download the kindle app for on a tablet or pc.
    The nice thing about a free book is that if you don't like it you can just delete it.