Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Primal Things Did You Get For Christmas? page 4

Primal Beast is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My daughter gave me a grok t. Now I can look the part, Grok on!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
    Thank you, and likewise!
    Awesome about your preparations! Just to clarify, because I can't seem to turn a phrase today, my January kid was born almost 16 years ago - I meant that you and I will then have children born in Jan, not that I am preggers.

Although January was a good month - all that extra body heat could just dissipate into the chill. I almost froze the hubby, though - I needed the car windows cracked at the end there and it was an automotive interior zone battle between his driver-side heat blast and my passenger-side arctic chill. That January kid loves the winter and snow, BTW.

KatieCHI is offline Member
    Mom sent some seaweed snacks and dark chocolate, mother in law sent some silicone oven mitts and the "Make it Paleo" cookbook. Which I did not realize has so many grilling recipes...and me without a grill.

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    In addition to my previous post in this thread, today I was given half a cow, and I only had to pay half the butchering fee. Damn near 400 lbs of meat for $300. I also got a few paleo recipe/cookbooks.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    I got two cookbooks: one about how to cook "unusual" animal parts (pig feet and so on) and the other is about how to cook roadkill, LOL. So pretty Primal. Also, a replacement for my worn-out Icebreaker merino wool sweater--and this one is brushed/fleece instead of knit, so it's even warmer and snugglier than my old one.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    Pressure cooker set and a Kombucha kit. Plus dark chocolate.
    --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

cheffy is offline Member
    Well, from what I'm reading I can consider my snuggie a primal gift for restful purposes, haha

And the cash to buy yummy foods experiment a bit

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Ice cream maker (& I have 2 lt of cream from the local dairy thats so thick you can Pile it up on a fork to test it out with)
    Le Cruset grill pan, Thai Cookbook, Book on edible plants of Britain, Willie's Chocolate, Couple books on wild/hidden swimming places in the UK, Pro Hand blender, and Himalayan Pink salt candelholders
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

bluechip is offline Member
    A Fitbit Aria scale. ... Grok probably never cared about his weight, oh well, I like it!
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    I got two cookbooks: one about how to cook "unusual" animal parts (pig feet and so on) and the other is about how to cook roadkill, LOL.
    Kids got me cookbooks too, though not quite as hardcore, lol. Nourishing Traditions and Michael Symon's Carnivore. I am looking forward to fermenting some veggies! The small-scale instructions in Traditions look super-easy.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast