Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Numbing sensation on arm lately page 2

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Also, I notice it the most when I've been sitting for a while. I don't know if it's numb while walking, since the improved blood circulation just feels like a bloating feeling in general. I feel the numbing the most after 3-4 hours of computer use, and it's persistent until I get off for a few hours, so I think knifegill hit in on the nail.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    Holy crap, you really have no concept of physiology, do you?

I generally restrain myself from commenting on the various pseudo-medical/scientific drivel I encounter on this website, but the absolute conviction with which you provide a medical diagnosis WITH ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION and your absolute conviction that you're right combined with zero understanding of physiology is just mindblowing.
    I honestly wasn't paying much attention last night. Intestinal inflammation, hypothyroidism, and a pantothenic acid deficiency could all cause continuous numbness, was probably my original thought(...and why I even posted that last part is beyond me), but her issue is likely nothing even serious that stretching, exercising, magnesium oil, etc would not fix.

Pantothenic acid deficiency is extremely rare anyway, and usually requires specific antagonists to even reach that.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 12-24-2012 at 10:00 AM.
    nihil

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Wow. I think it's a rotator cuff injury. I've noticed that it comes back mainly after I do OHP at the gym. going to lay off on those for several weeks...thank you again everyone for your responses!

Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    Holy crap, you really have no concept of physiology, do you?

I generally restrain myself from commenting on the various pseudo-medical/scientific drivel I encounter on this website, but the absolute conviction with which you provide a medical diagnosis WITH ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION and your absolute conviction that you're right combined with zero understanding of physiology is just mindblowing.
    How about not getting into a twist and just fucking tell her where she went wrong? You didn't even bother to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Not if she pisses it all out by drinking 67 oz of liquids a day

Just sayin'

Other than that, how is your calcium and carb intake, sakura_girl?
    Derpamix, your body only excretes excess B-vitamins, if she is lacking in a certain B vitamin, it will not be excreted.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneketo View Post
    How about not getting into a twist and just fucking tell her where she went wrong? You didn't even bother to do that.

Derpamix, your body only excretes excess B-vitamins, if she is lacking in a certain B vitamin, it will not be excreted.
    It's cool, I deserved that reply, I was really messing around when I wrote in this topic initially.

Also, I know about the b vitamins! Thanks for your reply though, you're a cool cat.
    nihil

Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    It's cool, I deserved that reply, I was really messing around when I wrote in this topic initially.

Also, I know about the b vitamins! Thanks for your reply though, you're a cool cat.
    Well, I don't really know how to respond to that, personal choice to mess around... I'm ok with that.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12