Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ideas for paleo baby food page 3

freerangepiglings is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Baby Led Weaning all the way!

charu0802 is offline Junior Member
    I remember my sister giving my nephew Avocado puree as his first food. He loved eating it with honey. The entire recipe of this puree is present on an online toy store in India, simply visit the blogBaby's First Food : Avocado Puree / Toys And Games Blog | Giraffe Theories Even I feel the best food for the baby is should be the mashed ones. It becomes easy for them to chew.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My parents bought a food processor and blended anything we ate into small pieces for my baby brother and sister (they are much younger than I am). I think that's a rational approach. I would do carbs first as they are easier on the stomach though...
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123