Thread: Ugh... this isn't what I wanted... page

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Ugh... this isn't what I wanted...

Shop Now
    I hate when I purchase something, like cheese, which I purchased today... and then get home and find it's the "reduced fat" version...

I want it for the fat...
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    95% protein chicken *shudder*

mayness is offline Senior Member
    I almost bought nonfat yogurt a couple weeks ago... luckily I noticed before I was done shopping, so I just had to go alllll the way back across the store and switch it for the good stuff. And they didn't even have a store brand full-fat yogurt, Wegmans only makes lowfat and nonfat I guess. So I had to spend more.

Bird Goddess is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean! It's very frustrating to buy the wrong thing. I accidently purchased a large tub of full fat organic yogurt, but it wasn't plain, it was French vanilla. The containers looked almost exactly the same. I try to slow down now and make absolutely sure I'm buying what I want/need. I've only been primal for 1 month, and I figure I'll get better at this as more time goes on!

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Oh geez. I hate that. Dairy containers (yogurt, cottage cheese, sour cream, all of 'em!) are the worst.
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Buckey is offline Junior Member
    I purposely bought a jar of mayo a few months ago that didn't have any low-fat labelling on it. It wasn't til I tasted it and noticed it was too sweet that I looked at the ingredients to find sugar was the third ingredient (after water and vinegar). Yuck!

Live and learn.

FabMandy is offline Member
    Low-fat cheese gives me abdominal cramps. Full fat is a-ok digestively speaking. Hmm!

norcalgal is offline Senior Member
    omg i know wat u mean about the vanilla vs plain organic yoghurt. i made that mistake one day when i was planning on making some greek yoghurt for lamb gyros (lettuce wrap rather than lavish or pita). it was made to good use at least in banana smoothies.
    "The first wealth is health."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson