Thread: My 6 year old.... page

Earthy Mama is offline Senior Member

My 6 year old....

Primal Fuel
    just took the entire plate of steak I had on the table.

Uh....yea... your sister and I need to eat too kiddo.... O_o lol
    Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    hungry kid, I guess.

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    You need to cook more steak! I have 2 sons: 16, and 17 who lifts heavy. Just imagine how long meat lasts in this house, and then there's hubby too...

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Three of my four daughters (the 12yo, 14yo, and almost16yo) and the hubby put a lot of folks to shame in the "eat beef" department, and that doesn't include the 9yo or myself yet (full on a little less, we are, than those four pig-outs).

Cook more beef, add another veg, and don't leave the steak unattended!

Still chuckling...

SarahW is offline Senior Member
    Last week my (now 6) son was sick, so when I asked if he wanted bacon for breakfast he said no. I cooked up what was left in the package and husband and I split it for our own breakfast.

A few hours later, the kid was starting to feel better, and asked for his bacon.

Uh, sorry kid, we ate it.

You ate it all!!!?

Yeah, there were only a few pieces left.

How could you eat all my bacon!?

You said you didn't want any, so we ate it.

YOU ATE MY BACON!!!! I'm 5, I'm sick, my bones hurt because I'm growing, my brain is doped up on growth hormones, and now you ate my bacon! whaaaaa!!!!!!!

Sorry.

GO TO THE STORE AND BUY ME SOME BACON!!!!

lol

(ok, so I added the part about him complaining about growth hormones, but he was having massive growing pains)

Yes, when I was out later that day I stopped at the store and bought him some bacon.

Crazy kid. Before he remembered the word "bacon" he called them "little bones." Caused some days of confusion in our house when he went around putting his fingers in the shape of a rectangle and asking if he could please eat some of those "little bone pieces."

Earthy Mama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
    Last week my (now 6) son was sick, so when I asked if he wanted bacon for breakfast he said no. I cooked up what was left in the package and husband and I split it for our own breakfast.

A few hours later, the kid was starting to feel better, and asked for his bacon.

Uh, sorry kid, we ate it.

You ate it all!!!?

Yeah, there were only a few pieces left.

How could you eat all my bacon!?

You said you didn't want any, so we ate it.

YOU ATE MY BACON!!!! I'm 5, I'm sick, my bones hurt because I'm growing, my brain is doped up on growth hormones, and now you ate my bacon! whaaaaa!!!!!!!

Sorry.

GO TO THE STORE AND BUY ME SOME BACON!!!!

lol

(ok, so I added the part about him complaining about growth hormones, but he was having massive growing pains)

Yes, when I was out later that day I stopped at the store and bought him some bacon.

Crazy kid. Before he remembered the word "bacon" he called them "little bones." Caused some days of confusion in our house when he went around putting his fingers in the shape of a rectangle and asking if he could please eat some of those "little bone pieces."
    Oh my god that is cuuuuuuute! LOL!!!!

My 3 year old kept asking me for porcupines's one day. I was completely lost and finally figured out she meant nectarines LOL!
    Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates