Thread: Hello every one at MDA page

Jimmy 1622 is offline Junior Member

Wink Hello every one at MDA

Primal Fuel
    My name is Jimmy, I am 57 years old. For 20sum years I have been diabetic.
    How primal am I: I have dabled for a few months. I still eat a little grain products and sweets. I am serious about changing that and becoming totally primal, leaving my poor eating habits behind me. I am married and want to be a great husband, and grand father, but being overweight (obese) I am incapable of being the best that I can be.
    I am reading the Primal Blueprint and plan on starting a 30 day change. I am starting now Dec. 22nd 2012. I was going to wait till the first of January but after my bought with a bad stomach last night from eating grains yesterday, I have decided to start now. For my first meal today I had bacon, egg, cheese. I am thinking about stopping cheese also. I believe it hinders my advancement to better health. I am excited to do this, the longest I was primal has been 5 days in a row. I know what to expect and I am prepared for it, so the journey begins now.

paleodutch is offline Senior Member
    hi, good that you started now and didn't wait for next year. Did you manage chrismas day ok?
    Did you already find the friday success story that featured recently about diabetes and primal?