Page 91 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 91

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    MFP Pie Chart If you download the script where does the pie chart appear?

Primal 123 For some people there is an adjustment period during which weight goes up. I don't think you can count the weight you lost while sick. Your body was probably acting very differently than normal. Sorry.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Ayla, a whole avocado is 9 carbs, 9g of fiber 0 net. thinking you got a half there?

The table still shows straight carbs, just the pie chart shows the percentages with net. It didn't change on my phone so I end up with both sets of percentages. Very little difference, very little...with straight carbs they were 7/77/16 (Carb/fat/protein) and net they were 4%/79/17.

Primal123, I can't answer the weight thing, not getting on the scale right now. Wondering if you count your 2Tbs of coconut oil in your counts? And where are your 10 sugars coming from? Just glancing at your macros for yesterday I am confused. An easy way to sort out your macros is to figure that if your Carbs are supposed to be 34g, then Protein should be about double that at 68g, and your fat should be about double that at 136g. That is 1,632 Calories. What macros are you trying to hit? or are you not bothering with the details?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

The pie chart is at the very bottom of the page below the table and totals for your daily food tracking.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    The pie chart is at the very bottom of the page below the table and totals for your daily food tracking.
    Darn Tampermonkey says it is running the script, but I don't see anything. Oh well.

I use Firefox as my browser, and it is working in that
    Chris
    Unknown

calee is offline Senior Member
    Primal123, I'm not shedding pounds either but I am just trying to get my fat up and my protein down. I expected a loss this morning but did not sleep long enough, a little less than 5 hours. I think this makes a difference for me. I am hoping to see a loss tomorrow morning.

I started Primal on New Years day at 152. This morning I am 149 so down a few but those were pounds I put on over the holidays.

I am going to add coconut oil today and see how I do.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I haven't been shedding either, but I can tell you flat out what the problem is for me: I'm still eating too much (i.e., too many calories). I'm still struggling to get my protein under control. Each time I slip up, it takes almost a week to get back "in the zone". While getting back into the zone, I find myself famished. Sigh. I will get this - I feel so very awesome when I do

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Walnut Pistachio Cacao nutbar for breakfast.
    Fat 78% 19g
    Protein 9% 5g
    Carbs 13% 7g

yum!

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Balancing all of this is tough. I am losing but not really eating enough. It is a process and I am still focusing on less than 30 carbs a day and keeping my mind on eating less protein and upping fats.