Page 62 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 62

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've plugged in all my macros for the day and while making dinner I feel like I could eat an entire cow. I'm not sure if its due to being tired and feeling like I want to cry, but it's taken everything I've had to not tear into those damn donuts at work. I'm actually wondering if skipping on lunch was a bad move on my behalf. My emotional issues have nothing to do with my spouse. I really just want to cry today. I'm not sure if I should just eat until I'm full or let myself starve, especially since I'm so close on macros and over on fat.
    Georgette

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    (Gwamma, you'd better stay away for a few months, sweetheart ).
    I think that I will stay this side for a while, and always a bed or three if you want to escape for a bit !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    yeah its been so crappy I don't do heat well. So grateful for aircon.
    Christ I am just not moving much at the moment, due to the awful pain I have in my back, so am posting heaps. Been updating my journal a bit about it all. Having a really down day about everything
    At least I haven't gone for a binge, so that is something.
    Ayla you wee thing - try and push through this down time. We are here for you, and we all understand those days.
    Go with the flow - and keep smiling !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I've plugged in all my macros for the day and while making dinner I feel like I could eat an entire cow. I'm not sure if its due to being tired and feeling like I want to cry, but it's taken everything I've had to not tear into those damn donuts at work. I'm actually wondering if skipping on lunch was a bad move on my behalf. My emotional issues have nothing to do with my spouse. I really just want to cry today. I'm not sure if I should just eat until I'm full or let myself starve, especially since I'm so close on macros and over on fat.
    Oh Geo - hugs coming your way too !!!!! I must admit that when I first tried high fat last year - I was really low for ages. I actually upped my intakes of magnesium, zinc, and added a multi vit for a while. This time I haven't been low at all, however am only 5 minutes into it !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Geo, maybe you should just find a comfy corner and cry it out? Then have a nice cup of tea and maybe a soothing bath. Do something to pamper yourself that doesn't have to do with food. You made it through the donuts? You deserve a pamper.

You know sometimes our emotions don't have anything to do with food or what we are eating, and so food is not going to fix them. (not trying to be a smart ass here, I just know that when I am following a new eating plan I blame everything on what I am eating or what I am not allowed to eat).
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Geo, I think if you are feeling real hunger you should eat, rather than starve.
    Can you have a relaxing bath or something to chill?
    I am feeling much the same today

Thanks Gwamma, appreciate the thoughts. Its days like today I wish I had a real mother ya know, I have never had any one there for me growing up, and now even at 31 years old I wish I had that. No good trying to talk to mine, no way.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Ayla, so sorry about your mom, mine is amazing, wish I could share her!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Geo, I think if you are feeling real hunger you should eat, rather than starve.
    Can you have a relaxing bath or something to chill?
    I am feeling much the same today

Thanks Gwamma, appreciate the thoughts. Its days like today I wish I had a real mother ya know, I have never had any one there for me growing up, and now even at 31 years old I wish I had that. No good trying to talk to mine, no way.
    I think a lot of it has to do with missing 2 hours of sleep last night due to the husband wanting to watch wrastling since the Rock was on. I keep thinking the loss of sleep messed me up today and is making me feel way more emotional than usual.

My mom was not the greatest either. I'm one of those that don't discuss feelings with anyone. I just bitch and moan.
    Georgette

mine was there, but not there ya know, then ran off when I was 8, with 3 other siblings, the youngest 2, were 1 and 2 years old. Someone else raised me, but not very well, she was also not there for me. Then my mother came back into my life at 18, and has been nothing but shit ever since, and its as long as ive been overweight (but I think other things came into that too).
    Anyway, there is my crappy story LOL

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I think a lot of it has to do with missing 2 hours of sleep last night due to the husband wanting to watch wrastling since the Rock was on. I keep thinking the loss of sleep messed me up today and is making me feel way more emotional than usual.

My mom was not the greatest either. I'm one of those that don't discuss feelings with anyone. I just bitch and moan.
    Lack of sleep sucks!
    It was way to hot to sleep last night, even with air con, so that prob has added to my mood as well.

Mine followed us over to Aus, no idea why, but now she is moving to another state, rather than living just down the road, and I think it will help me to get on with my life. We hardly speak as it is now, even though she lives 30 mins away. She never goes out of her way to visit, or call. It was always me.