Page 194 of 209 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 194

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    yep makes sense Panda
    Ashley, are you ever going to come here for a holiday do you think?
    I do prefer NZ LOL, we moved here cos my husband got a job, I will always be a proud Kiwi

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I just mainlined the hot cream. I was hungry and didn't feel like fucking with it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    When I watch that show, I'm reminded of one of the strangest little boys I ever taught. His mother donated boxes upon boxes of brand-new toys to our classroom that her son had been given but never played with. He simply did not know what to do with them. Why push a car around and say zoom? Why hug a stuffed animal? Why stick Legoes together and pretend it's a spaceship? He stood in the middle of the classroom watching children do these things but felt no compunction to join in. There was an odd vacancy to him, and I feel like that when I watch Glee. Here are the characters. Here is the set. The writers have no idea what to do with them (and resort to absolutely preposterous stories as a result).

But I still love the singing.

AshleyL is offline Senior Member
    Ayla, I'd love to, no telling but certainly not anytime soon It wouldn't be cheap.. And I dont like planes either! Yes, NZ looks nice too!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ahhhh...

I cooked a joint end of an uncured ham for dinner... and I'm obsessed with the skin!
    This might ick some of you out, but it's SO good. Cooked perfectly.
    Yeah... skin with fat.
    There is protein in skin right, collagen deliciousness... I don't even really want to eat the meat.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I have a few guilty pleasure musicals that I dig, but other than that the singing drives me bonkers. Wizard of oz and moulin rouge aside.

I got a scale tonight. Sharper image so it's probably junk, but it is just a scale! Time to get this protein balanced!

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I got my wedding ring back on!!! HFLC rocks!

the Russian Circus left my town several years ago.......... y'all have my sympathies. Now instead of monthly pain and nastiness for a week - I get nightly hot flashes! womanhood is so much fun! I'm going to be trying Vitex and I'm hoping it will curb those hot flashes a bit. Some articles say it makes them better - some say it makes them worse. I'm gonna try and see what happens.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

calee is offline Senior Member
    You all were chatty today! Congratulations on all the success.

Tomi, I'm so glad your wedding ring is back on!

Thanks for the sympathy on my swollen fingers. Maybe it's the side of met that I get at the taqueria but I ate it last weekend kept losing.

There's something about walking to work and then walking home, 3 miles each walk, that jst feels so good after sitting at my dell day. I need to figure out how to walk and still lose weight.

AshleyL is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome Tomi!

I'm excited as well! I've had this stack of "goal pants" for a long time, basically I whipped out jeans of all different sizes, larger to smaller and since I got rid of grain and sugar, I've slowly worked my way through them. They are markers of progress. Tonight I put the ones on the bottom of the pile on, without even having to lay on my bed to get them buttoned lol. Don't get me wrong, they are snug, but a year ago, they wouldn't have fit on one leg lol! They are CK's, size 7. Like a 90's size 7. I think we bought them when I was like 12. "Grew" out of them and never wore them again. I think once those fit me well, I will be about where I should be. Oh, the closer I get to my correct weight, the more impatient I become!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    I got a scale tonight. Sharper image so it's probably junk, but it is just a scale! Time to get this protein balanced!
    I LOVE my sharper Image scale! Not crap at all! Sharper Image is actually considered a higher end product. When they change something about the model the previous ones get sold less expensively.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.