Page 191 of 209 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 191

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm wondering about just getting an omelet and then swallowing a tbsp of coconut oil or something when I get home tonight.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    That's a good idea, Jenn.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I'd get the omelet and not worry so much about the protein.

Also, where you ladies' are describing your breakouts are also in the hormone zone. Could it be possible that we could be realigning our hormone balance through this protocol?

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    When I eat out I usually order a salad with a burger rare. Put the burger on top of the salad, then ask for vinegar and oil and dress the salad myself. I like to get a burger that has avocado and or blue cheese something like that. I bet you could do that, cause it looked like you could order a side salad as your burger side, just tell them to keep the bun and anything that might have sugar in it (ketchup, vinaigrette, etc)

Interesting about the hormones, since I am thinking I must be moving into menopause.

Ok, going to get a Denver Omelet and ask for some buttah (last time they brought me about 2 tbsp). I'll moosh up the omelet and dump the buttah on. When I get home, I'll quickly swallow down a tbsp of coconut oil and go to bed (don't get home from class until about 10ish on Wednesdays and Thursdays b/c of school - last semester to get my Master's). Hopefully I won't wake up at 2 am having to expell an oil slick from my gut. Enjoy that visual for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    When I eat out I usually order a salad with a burger rare. Put the burger on top of the salad, then ask for vinegar and oil and dress the salad myself. I like to get a burger that has avocado and or blue cheese something like that. I bet you could do that, cause it looked like you could order a side salad as your burger side, just tell them to keep the bun and anything that might have sugar in it (ketchup, vinaigrette, etc)

Interesting about the hormones, since I am thinking I must be moving into menopause.
    Village Inn's oil and vinegar, for anyone who's interested, is CORN OIL!! I asked once when I got a salad. Now when I go there I take my own oil.

Chris, I think I'll take your suggestion tomorrow night. I'll be eating out again thanks to school. <-- b/c I'm not sure if I feel or about school/eating out.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I would just get an omelet with none of the sides. That page made me hungry.
    Georgette

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    ahh, rats on the oil. The thing is if you order the burger rare then the juices act as a dressing so maybe a bit of mayo (ok not the greatest choice, but slightly better than corn oil) and vinegar.

you made me smile with the explanation of the faces.

When I was in beauty school we ate at a place called Eats, very cheap, not super healthy. In college, we ate at a little ethnic restaurant, cheap and healthy...but you had to eat lunch early because they would run out of food!

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    I'd get the omelet and not worry so much about the protein.

Also, where you ladies' are describing your breakouts are also in the hormone zone. Could it be possible that we could be realigning our hormone balance through this protocol?
    Who knows. My pimples were mostly on my chin and along the jawline and they hurt badly. One other item of note. I had my Russian Circus the first Monday in January and then it came back for a few days last week. Not a normal 28 day cycle if you know what I mean and the first one like this since the ablation in August.
    Georgette

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am so embarrassed that I spent weeks thinking Cori was actually going to a Russian circus, and that some of you were going with her.

* hangshead *