Page 174 of 209 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 174

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Okay - just have to share............. YUMMY dinner!

I cut a chicken breast up into bite-sized peices. Put them in a hot pan with EVOO. Sprinkled with cinnamon, paprika and cayenne powder - let them sit until brown and then turned and repeated. In the Microwave, I steamed a sweet potato cut into 1" slices - then added them to the pan with the chicken - adding butter to the mix! Sprinkled the spuds with cinnamon - let it all sizzle until brown and yummy. The I poured it all onto my plate - oil, butter and all! Its so good!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    That sounds sooo good Tomi.
    Tonight I am making chicken "burgers" grill chicken breast with some spices, I am thinking garlic and paprika (cut the breast thin). I don't normally buy breast but I really feel like it after Tomi's post
    Grill bacon and make guacamole.
    Pile it all on the plate. Am thinking of adding a pineapple slice.
    mmmmm yummy!

ErinF is offline Senior Member
    Looks like I'm going to be ordering an adrenal fatigue test. This fatigue is too much, I can literally take a nap any time during the day and sleep for hours. I'm still hoping HFLC will help in that area, it's only been a few days.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I hope things improve for you soon Erin, that sounds terrible.
    I think it was 2 weeks of HFLC for me, before I felt like I was buzzing LOL

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Tonight I am making chicken "burgers" grill chicken breast with some spices, I am thinking garlic and paprika (cut the breast thin). I don't normally buy breast but I really feel like it after Tomi's post
    Grill bacon and make guacamole.
    Pile it all on the plate. Am thinking of adding a pineapple slice.
    mmmmm yummy!
    accidentally one night all we had left that we could both eat was chicken breast, bacon and eggs. so we did pan fried chicken breast with the streaky bacon nice and crispy with fried eggs on top. it was very nice and i usually dont like bacon that much. i still do things like venison ( lol ) with streaky bacon and eggs. the trick is to keep the egg yolk runny so you can dip everything in it.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    So I am learning that I just can't have things made with cream cheese around. Man, the combination of the mouth feel and the taste are addicting. So I ended up eating the cream cheese/bacon dip at 2 meals and a snack yesterday. I did not go over my calories but my macros are a little out of wack. Now my fingers are puffy. I really have to stick to a no snacking rule.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Y'know what's really tasty that I'd completely forgotten about? Lox (smoked salmon.) Especially when you what a slice around a chunk of cream cheese. I need to get a side of salmon and smoke that critter myself.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Question: Is it okay if my protein is lower than calculated? By the formula it should be 50-60g, though I've actually been targeting 70g each day. Yesterday everything was a little low, protein was only 36g, fats were 101 and carbs 28. I generally haven't had much difficulty keeping protein up, in fact it's usually too high, so this is odd.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    For a day or two, you should be fine, Zee. If it's consistently that low, I'd worry, but one or two days shouldn't be a bother.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Cool, thanks. I'll keep an eye on it and make sure this isn't a new trend.