Page 170 of 209 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 170

AshleyL is offline Senior Member
    Erin, definitely would consider more salt. Use Himalayan or Celtic salt. You should see your Bp rise pretty quick. I would look into adrenal fatigue.

ErinF is offline Senior Member
    I actually eat a ton of salt already, pink Himalayan salt. I've looked into adrenal fatigue, but I'm not sure I agree with it. It may just be that if I ended up having it I don't want to go through the nonsense most people go through to fix it. I've tried to fix my fatigue a million different ways and nothing ever works Also, none of my doctors will talk to me about adrenal fatigue so all the fixing and testing has to be done on my own and I'm intimidated by all of it.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    My bp went way down when i started lc, the dizziness stopped after about a week or two. try bouillon every day. If it keeps up or gets worse i would get checked out
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    my doc treated my adrenal fatigue with high dose B vitamins. See a doctor who is open to alternative medicine. Mine is a cross between traditional western medicine - and naturopathic medicine. She's wonderful!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Erin, with your blood pressure, I would do 2 servings of bouillon.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Are you drinking enough water?
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Erin, this may be a stupid question, but, what about your sleep, quality and quantity?

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I believe i have beginning or mild adrenal fatigue, most likely from health problems and a surgery, and started taking a supplement called ridge crest adrenal fatigue fighter. It really helped with the dizziness, the fatigue, along with allowing myself to just rest, so much so that I stopped. I just bought more after the play because my fatigue returned. Erin google low blood pressure and low carb diet. Maybe you can find some info or research.

ErinF is offline Senior Member
    I drink at least 40 oz of water a day, any more than that and my kidneys start to hurt. As far as sleep goes, I can sleep forever. I usually go to bed at 10 and wake up 7. I put my kids to bed at 7:30 and most nights I'm tired enough to go to bed with them, but I still wake up at 7. I feel like the quality is good, I've never had problems staying asleep. I do wake up a lot to turn over, but I always fall right back to sleep. I sleep through everything too, I don't even hear my kids if they wake up crying.

I would love to find a doctor like that, how did you find yours?

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I signed up for MFP, I have been doing spark but want to hang with ya'll! Kymmaj is my name, please add me.