Page 164 of 209 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 164

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The Primal Blueprint eating plan is a less strict form of the Paleo diet. Allowing Dairy, and not pushing the grass fed issue as much. Then there is the mystical 20% which seems to mean different things to different people.The Primal Blueprint also has a more whole life approach including exercise, sleep, play etc.

The original Paleo Diet was just that, but now people like Robb Wolf are changing it to a lifestyle too.

mks8500 is offline Member
    Ahh, ok. So, that's why the HWC is a no in the Paleo app...got it. I think I have a dairy issue though so I'm going to try to go without. I only use it in my coffee in the morning and it's SO much better than the coconut milk...blech! The macros come from the PB though, correct? Sorry I'm being dense here. I'm not doing much of the grass fed stuff because it's nearly impossible to get where I live. :-(

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    A Primal Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer | following my nose

This is an excellent sub for HWC.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't do grass fed either... not in the budget. Robb Wolf says that whole foods without grass fed is fine, although grass fed is far superior from an amino acid standpoint.

The macros actually come from Dr. Attia (The Eating Academy | Peter Attia, M.D. The Eating Academy | Peter Attia, M.D.).

PB is not "low carb" by design, but can be if you so choose. PB still allows for starchy carbs (sweet potato anyone?)
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I know I'm late to the party today... but anyhoooooo... I'm voting for a single Nutrition forum thread with all the links on the first page as has been suggested.

Were you going to put a link to the recipes page there too?
    That would be good.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

mks8500 is offline Member
    Thank you for the link to the creamer. I'll try to make it this weekend. Seems easy enough.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I just noticed there is a way to close a thread might be a good idea when you start the new one so noobs will know not to bother to post in the old one not sure how it works exactly so just a thought
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I was wondering about that myself. I've seen on other sites where they locked a thread so it could be read but not posted in.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I will look into it. Maybe the last post in this thread could be a link to the new one. Wait! If both threads contain links to each other, would that cause a time-space paradox?

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Okay, I am pre writing the first post of the new thread as a word document.
    Please give me your suggestions for links and important info that should be in this opening post. It will go live on Feb 1st. I think maybe we should make our January concluding reports in this thread on 2/1 and then move to the new one. I also plan to put my Jan report in my first post on the new thread.
    Ill weigh and measure next on 1st Feb too, and post my results.