Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 161 of 209 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge

Shop Now
    Good Job Karin! I was a little off too last night, but went to bed before the mischief could start.

Yay NK! Welcome.

I just re read Canio's suggestions.

Vote. Do we want a new thread in the nutrition forum or a journal?

IMO a thread would get more traffic and help more people. I fear the old thread will get buried when the posting stops.

Good Morning!
    I am a happy person this morning.

Yesterday was challenging. Day long meeting. Room filled with bagels, brownies,pizza, fruit. I brought some sliced ham for breakfast and put the cream cheese on that. At lunch I pulled the cheese and meat off the pizza. Brownies were easy because they are not Primal but I did glance at them. I did however make the choice to indulge in some melon. I thought for sure I would be thrown out of ketosis but was still trace last night. I was hungry last night but stuck to eating fat, coconut butter, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and a bit of red bell pepper. My calories ended at 1700 which is 4-500 than I aim for. Was really worried about morning weigh in.

Monday. 151.6
    Friday. 147.6

2-3 more of holiday weight to shed. I know it will come off and hopefully take more with it! I'm 5'4.

As far as new thread, I am happy with whatever the group wants. I am just so happy to have all of you as a wonderful resource!!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    IMO a thread would get more traffic and help more people. I fear the old thread will get buried when the posting stops.
    A thread would probably work better, as you stated. IMHO, it just needs to have the basic information in a single, easy to find location.

Possibly bury this one come February and start 2 more: one as a thread with all the basics and for n00bs to ask questions in, and one as a communal EMF Feb journal.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Possibly bury this one come February and start 2 more: one as a thread with all the basics and for n00bs to ask questions in, and one as a communal EMF Feb journal.
    Good idea!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Nice work calee. The brownies totally would have gotten me.

today is treat day at work.. note to self.. there is nothing you need in the lounge.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Shop Now
    So far, my main challenge has been actually eating breakfast. I haven't willingly eaten breakfast since elementary school. I know I need to, for the adrenal fatigue, but actually eating before noon takes thought and effort. I may do lazy eggs on Sunday and take a slice a day with me and heat it in the nuker at work.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal