Page 146 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 146

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OMG, I was complaining about having to take the trash out this morning at 25 degrees.

I have just forced myself to get used to the taste of the stevia, and now prefer it (anybody else drink TAB back in the day-disgusting but I got used to it). I am trying to cut out all sugars during the weight loss period.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    It was -2 here yesterday. It's 19 today (so far), so 10x as warm as it was yesterday. HEAT WAVE! lol Our high is 27.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

We are already up to 37, supposed to hit mid 40's and sunny bright, too bad I have to be inside all day.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    It was -2 here yesterday. It's 19 today (so far), so 10x as warm as it was yesterday. HEAT WAVE! lol Our high is 27.
    It was like 40° if FL last night... I had to put the BIG comforter on the bed.
    FREEZING!!!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Cori, I just noticed you are from central Fl, I grew up in Orlando, was there before Disney.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Thanks ladies.. I have some herb tea that I think has chamomile. The heartburn has eased some but a little lingers. I need to keep some ACV at school. I used to and took it home long ago.

Kansas says Brrrr...
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Well, I wasn't really trying to eat more fat for most of this month. I ended up eating more carbs than usual, not sure why. It hasn't affected me negatively in terms of weight, as far as I can tell. I'm getting back to it now. I don't have weight loss goals, I just want to try shifting my macros around a little. I think my carb load will still be fairly moderate (up to 100g), so my fat amounts will not be as high as others at my height range (5'6"). I also don't track. I have a rough idea of how much I eat everyday from when I used to track, mostly in 2011. I usually eat around 100g of protein everyday.

I had started eating white rice again regularly, but just bought sweet potatoes. I might as well get some nutrients from my carbs . I'm still eating apples almost daily, but getting tired of them. I think I'll try to make my lunches more fatty and save the sweet potato/carb for dinner. I'm going to pop into that recipe group in a bit to see what you guys are making.

I think I may indulge in dairy here and there even though it gives me gas. While I'm waiting for the results of my SIBO test (breath test to measure levels of gas output by bacteria in gut), I want to eat well and fairly unrestricted, since I may need to buckle down a lot if the test results come back positive. My main goals are healing my gut & hormone regulation (Vitex 1x daily helps, but I'd like to eventually stop taking it), and I think, eventually HFLC is the only way I'm going to be able to do that.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Cori, I just noticed you are from central Fl, I grew up in Orlando, was there before Disney.
    I'm from TN...
    We've traded places!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Ha! Now that is funny.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Paula, that is exactly what I thought, and was going to put and saw you beat me to it!

Upon retirement I plan to return to Florida, some beach reasonably near the Jax Mayo (I want good health care when I get old!), probably Fernandina. We might also keep a place here for summers, if we make enough on the sale of the house we live in to have 2 places. But that is years away, and 2 kids college to get out of the way and paid for!