Page 145 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 145

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Yesterday I hit my macros, even if it was on the low side..

Yesterday totals:

Totals
    1,340 calories

18 Carbs
    5%
    113 Fat
    76%
    64 Protein
    19%

Ideas for heartburn besides tums and such. I am at school and have very little at my disposal. I am also stuck at school as the car was dropped off in the shop this morning.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyloh View Post
    Good morning ladies!

I hope you don't mind that I'm posting in this thread,since I am going with a more balanced approach with my macros.
    Yesterday,I had my carbs set at 20%...I ate some avocado with salt and it seemed to help. But,I was a lagging a bit later in the day. I did the same with the avocado this morning,and upped my carbs a bit to see how I feel...

I have a Body Media Fit armband and it says I should eat 2115 calories and go for a burn of 2365(I was eating 1900 calories,as I stated before). But,I find that it's hard to reach my macros sometimes if I stay at 1900,so...today I'm over that and I'm concentrating on hitting my macros. I'm going to see how how I feel today and report back.

Off to work I go,have a good day!:0
    Glad you are going to post here. I would be interested in how much you actually burn on a heavy exercise day. MY GWF tells me I burn 2400 on an average day and 2700 on a heavy workout day.

Primal123 is offline Senior Member
    Karin do you have access to some apple cider vinegar? Other than that try drinking water frequently to wash the acid down.

I was right the scale moved today down .8 pounds not huge but I'll take it as it was in the right direction.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Karin, do you have any ACV? a tsp in water with a pinch of sweetener? Lots of water to try to dilute it? Camomile tea? Ginger also, maybe a piece brewed in the tea? also a bit of HWC is supposed to help. How well stocked is your teacher's lounge?

oops, 2 great minds with the same thought, we cross posted.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

calee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Yesterday I hit my macros, even if it was on the low side..

Yesterday totals:

Totals
    1,340 calories

18 Carbs
    5%
    113 Fat
    76%
    64 Protein
    19%

Ideas for heartburn besides tums and such. I am at school and have very little at my disposal. I am also stuck at school as the car was dropped off in the shop this morning.
    Karen, I'm so sorry you're experiencing heartburn. I often get it when my carbs are very low. I hope someone has a remedy for you.

calee is offline Senior Member
    Good Morning,

I may just become a fat convert. I hit my macros again yesterday and went to bed wondering if some of yesterday's lst weight would find me. I'm happy to say no! So I'm into day three of the 20/10/70 macros. P/C/F. I'm hoping for another good day. I find that I have to plan my food carefully to stay between 12-1300 calories and hit the fat percentage. I've been using spoonfuls of Organic Coconut Butter as my fat source.

Monday 151.6
    Tuesday 148.8
    Wednesday 148.6

Anything going down makes me very happy. Now to stay focused once I get back to my November weight of 143.

Have a fun day everyone!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    As far as the heartburn, peppermint tea works. Sometimes I skip the tea and just chew the leaves.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Day 2... lol

Didn't have enough mayo and added too many chopped onions, so my egg salad is less than appealing. Thinking about going up to the cafeteria to get some greens to add to it. Maybe some more mayo (gasp! it'll have bad fats in it).

still beating off the 3 lb weight gain from my journey off the path this weekend.

Lets and shoulders are screaming after yesterday's workout. Probably won't do much today. maybe just some walking. I found a pedometer app for android I might download and use. I can walk the corridors of my office building, track my steps and see how far I walked. Lots of people walk our halls. 14 degrees here right now so not sure I want to venture outside today. Our high is only 27 and if it's windy (as it always seems to be on the Island) it'll be miserable.

I hope everyone has a great low carb day!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is online now Senior Member
    My only exercise for the day will be walking the halls of the office I work in unless I do something on the computer tonight. Our high in central Ohio is a balmy 18.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Someone had asked about a substitute for stevia in the cream cheese clouds. I used maple syrup. I used 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup. It change the macros only slightly and tastes amazing!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)