Page 141 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 141

ErinF is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    It may be not enough fat, I've had 85g one day 95g the next, but my goal is 115g. I ran out of coconut oil today so until the new stuff arrives tomorrow Ill have to figure something else out. I've always had a really hard time getting the fat in

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Make the cream cheese clouds! You won't have any trouble getting enough FAT with those little nuggets in the fridge!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I forgot that we were friends on MFP, I just checked your diary. I would be shocked if it is carb flu given you are not that low, but everyone is individual, so it is possible. If you add fiber to the things you track it will give you net carbs (if you care). Also, what if you tried to take the calories and macros that you are allowing yourself and equaling splitting them up into 3 meals. It looks like your meals are not enough nutrition to tide you over and most of your calories are coming from your snacks. Nothing wrong with that I am just sort of wondering out loud about things that might be helpful.

mks8500 is offline Member
    I hope it's ok if I join in here. I've been following the post since last week because I figured I was too late, but I'm going to post anyway. I like that the thread is mostly (if not all), women.

I started primal living just last week and I'm trying VERY hard not to buy the PB book for another few weeks because my final class for my degree will end then and I don't have much leftover reading time right now. Instead I'm diving in with both feet with no dairy, no grains and no sugar.

Anyway, I went GF about 2.5 years ago and lost about 30lbs (and felt less congested) but then that stopped. I seem to do well with LC and both my parents do as well. So, according to the macros as the start, my calculations are below. I'm on MFP and can already tell I'm not getting enough fat or calories. :-( Yesterday was 63F, 29C, 109P. Too much protein? The day before was 58F, 57C, 108P. It looks like I'm sitting at around 1200 calories. I don't feel badly though. So, my focus, which brings me to this board, is to raise the fat. I hope you'll have me :-)

Marcos
    90g Protein
    45g Carbs
    180g Fat

Megan

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I can see this thread continuing on past the end of January. I, for one, am planning on a six month re-evaluation. I won't give it up but I am not going to throw my hands up after only one month. I don't expect overnight miracles. slow weight loss is permanent weight loss. Besides, I need time to try all the new recipes!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    If you don't have the broth, take a cup of water, heat it with the bouillon and butter and sip it. This helps with the low carb flu by adding electrolytes to your body and you won't have that dead to the world feeling. I have a cup of this everyday at breakfast and it helps give you an energy boost
    I hadn't thought about putting BUTTAH in it!! What a blessed idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    I can see this thread continuing on past the end of January. I, for one, am planning on a six month re-evaluation. I won't give it up but I am not going to throw my hands up after only one month. I don't expect overnight miracles. slow weight loss is permanent weight loss. Besides, I need time to try all the new recipes!
    I'm with honey on this one. I plan to continue past January. Megan, feel free to join us.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Count me in too! I'm planning on staying with this until I find my sweet spot on the scale! I like eating this way - its really easy - and satisfying!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Is anyone else still being plagued by cravings? Mine are motoring on undaunted, even though they go unrewarded. I rarely eat ice cream or pizza anyway, but that is what the panda body insists would make it a happy camper.

Luckily, I am too lazy to make a run to the store just for ice cream, and too hearing-impaired to want to deal with a phone call to the local pizza place. I just wish the cravings for these things would quit.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    What harm would there be in giving into your cravings? For me, I found out that the pizza wasn't near as good as I remembered and the stomach pains were not worth it.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I am all in for more than January!!

dang protein..tip- toeing through dinner!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.