Page 14 of 209 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 14

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Santa came early to our house since we leave early in the morning.

I love coconut anything, so happy it is not only suggested but recommended with this style of eating!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    I read the funniest quote about this on pintrest.. it says when stepping on a scale to SUBTRACT 10 pounds because our boobs and brains should not be held against us. LOL You are 216.
    I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I'm soooooo going to do this!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Merry Christmas!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

lissee is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday I walked around all day singing Frosty the Snowman! lol Great how some songs of the season just get stuck in your head. At least it was an upbeat tune.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    happy dance for digestive systems working!!
    Oh so true!!

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Lissee, love have you have your stats in your signature. I may have to borrow the layout
    Thanks, and love how yours is looking!

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Week 1 done. I consider between now and the end of the year my "on-ramp" period where I get myself back into fat burning mode. I quickly dropped my carb bloat (165 to 163.2) and then another pound (to 162.2). For me, that's fantastic. More important, I'm feeling satisfied. Yesterday, I had portioned myself out lunch and realized 3/4 through that I was full. A lot of times I keep eating, but I STOPPED. This is what I was needing again... I'm also remembering what true hunger feels like. Hooray!
    Yes!! Yes, YES! I love this, and fully agree. When I've eaten a higher fat diet, hunger just starts to regulate itself. It's kind of been happening to me over the past few days as well. Although, it's kind of a bummer when you have it all planned out that you're going to have a ribeye for dinner, but then find at 5:00 pm that you really aren't that hungry for it. Good news is that I get to have my ribeye today for lunch. ha ha

Fatisfied today!! In my stocking were 2 delectable chirradeli (sp) chocolate bars. I have not had an inkling for them. Going to brew some cocoa nibs.
    Karin

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Darn my husband. He bought me 4 mini bottles of alcohol. 3 champagne, 1 liquor which I am sure is full of sugar. And a 24 pk of Ferrer Roche which are wheat and sugar bombs. 24? Really? I swear this man does not listen to me.
    He also bought me several items from Victoria's Secret because I'm soooo sexy now. Doesn't he get that it can't be both ways. If I eat crap, I won't be sexy.

Sorry, I'm not really only pissed at him. I did great last night until I hit the wine too hard which led to cheesecake and cookies. Today was a total food fest and there is still tons of crap in the house. GRRR.

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    I had two rolls because my mother brought them and insisted! Wine has flowed - my uncle keeps refilling my glass. Other than that and a spoonful of Mac & cheese I've done okay. Skipped all desserts.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

I surprised myself and did not partake of wine.. now celery?? I went to town and had a little celery with my cream cheese concoctions. I do not feel deprived at all. I had to make some more fat bombs though (coconut butter, cream cheese, cocoa nibs, sweetener)
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Darn my husband. He bought me 4 mini bottles of alcohol. 3 champagne, 1 liquor which I am sure is full of sugar. And a 24 pk of Ferrer Roche which are wheat and sugar bombs. 24? Really? I swear this man does not listen to me.
    He also bought me several items from Victoria's Secret because I'm soooo sexy now. Doesn't he get that it can't be both ways. If I eat crap, I won't be sexy.

Sorry, I'm not really only pissed at him. I did great last night until I hit the wine too hard which led to cheesecake and cookies. Today was a total food fest and there is still tons of crap in the house. GRRR.
    sounds like the roche stuff needs to be re-gifted. Time to pack up the excess goodies and share with the neighbors!
    Karin

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I love Ferraro Roches. I was determined to enjoy some this Christmas, but I didn't want to get sucked into the dangers of a large amount. Say, a 24-pack! So I bought a twelve pack and put two in each of the family members' stockings, and four in mine. Somehow, knowing I only have four, is making me savor them. I know if I had twenty-four in the house, though, I would be gobbling them like a madwoman. I agree with Athome: can you give them away, pronto?