Page 130 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 130

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I despise the gym. the only time I ever enjoyed it was when I could drop my kids off in the nursery there. It gave me 2 hours every day just for me, and I used every second of it every day! I shouldn't say I despise it...I like the dance classes, it is doing weights that I despise. But I prefer walking so I save the gym membership fee now.

I have glimmers of things that tell me I may be in ketosis, the breath thing, the urine....and today I got a lot done! Went grocery shopping, then cleaned the kitchen (top to bottom), pruned my roses then realized that even with the sun shining bright 35 degrees and windy is too much for yard work, so I went downstairs and stripped a table I have had waiting for me for months. I am waiting for the mineral spirits to totally dry and I will go down and put a coat of urethane on it. Most productive day off I have had in a very long time.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Great Chris
    Fingers crossed this is how you feel every day.
    I am considering leaving here. I can't handle the stress of these idiots telling me my experiences are wrong.
    I know what works for me.
    It just causes more stress than its worth really.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Nice Job, Chris. I love when the extra energy kicks in.

Ayla, Please just stick with this thread and our journals and stop reading and posting on the Main Forum threads. I completely avoid that area except to invite poor souls who ask about ketosis into our thread. I put out the info and ignore the naysayers.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I like the bone broth route as it's helping strengthen my hair and nails(barely break even in the cold). I add a tbsp butter and half a cube of bouillon and that's a great to start my day.

I have taken my MFP off of private. I never where the settings were located so, yeah. Hey, I'm a blonde, what do you expect?

I have found that as long as I have something to dip pork rinds into, I can eat them. Buffalo chicken dip, ranch dip, something, it's all good. I may use them as a nacho chip with my taco meat at work tomorrow.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Ayla, Please just stick with this thread and our journals and stop reading and posting on the Main Forum threads. I completely avoid that area except to invite poor souls who ask about ketosis into our thread. I put out the info and ignore the naysayers.
    I totally second this. The main forum is mostly full of idiots and naysayers. Just go on with the knowledge that you are doing what is right for you and no body else.
    Georgette

Geo, I never thought about using you buffalo chicken dip with pork rinds. Drool.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I totally second this. The main forum is mostly full of idiots and naysayers. Just go on with the knowledge that you are doing what is right for you and no body else.
    +1 stay out of the main threads! Don't let a bunch of negative naysayers ruin your ability to get positive support. Just come see us, no idiots or naysayers in here! This journey is so much easier if you take it with friends. We would miss you!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I agree with this.

Do not engage with those guys if they upset you at all.
    Your your journey is more important that that.
    Truly.

I do go and engage them some.
    However I am not emotionally spurred by it.
    I can offer reasonable and rational argument... and even lab testing that goes against their silly vague/baseless arguments because of my situation.
    Last edited by cori93437; 01-21-2013 at 02:47 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just thought of something. If people spent half the time they spent trying to change or help others, you could've probably already fixed yourself twice.
    Georgette