Page 120 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 120

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ruth, now that we are all friends on MFP, you can check other peoples diaries for what they eat.

Last night I microwaved some pepperoni slices, it got crispy. Tasted like spicy potato chips. I had planned to crumble them in my salad as a substitute for the nuts but DS ate them up. Will be doing this again.

My fats right now mostly come from fat (duh), HWC, coconut oil, avocados, olive oil, MCT, as well as the fat I get from coconut milk and almond milk (both unsweetened and in cartons) as well as canned coconut milk. I drink at least 4 cups of hot tea now and something goes in all of them-or not depending on how I am doing with the macros-it keeps it very flexible and keeps me from getting to the end of the day out of macros but still hungry.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I love how I feel more in control (food and in general).. new meds or more fat? I don't know, maybe a combo of the two!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Ruth,

Primal Palate has a feature where you can look at recipes and eliminate certain ones through a filter. The Food Lovers Kitchen
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Shelli is offline Senior Member
    Been having trouble sleeping lately, attributed the problem to heat and very few carbs. Last night I had chicken stirfry (lots of veggie carbs) and a good slurpy helping of watermelon...and I slept really well. Happy Camper.

I really hate second-guessing. I get too hung up on it. My lovely husband ordered a Fitbit for me, and I've been a lot more active these last four days. Sparkpeople is telling me to up my calories, I haven't weighed in, and I measured yesterday and nothing has budged. Just have to put my head down and plod on. I'm a slow (and sore!) loser.

What the heck do you do with pork belly? (Apart from get sicked out when my son finds a cut of it at the market that still has nipples. :O )

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    ^^^make pork rinds?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelli View Post
    What the heck do you do with pork belly? (Apart from get sicked out when my son finds a cut of it at the market that still has nipples. :O )
    * wanders into thread to see what's going on *
    * runs screaming out of thread *

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    What...

The nipple sections don't bother me at all.
    They do my husband for some reason though... which I find really weird CONSIDERING how much he seems to enjoy other nipples.

Just sayn.

Anyway... I just make sure the nipple-ly portion hits my plate.

Oh, and I slow roast it and eat it.
    In this case I don't like fussy recipes... simple is best IMO.
    The meat goes all sticky, the fat melty, and the skin gets crisp... but there is still a good chew to it all.
    A divine moment right in my mouth.
    Repeat with the next piece.
    Last edited by cori93437; 01-19-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    If anyone wants to add me on MFP, my log in is Georgette76. I haven't figured out how to add others.

We're having a small party tonight. Making some fare that I can eat. Buffalo chicken dip with pork rinds instead of tortillas, low carb steak quesadillas and pigs in a blanket(Clint). Kind of taking tonight as a EMF cheat.

I found out what happens to me when I get stressed now. Instead of bingeing, I break out in hives.

Shelli is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    * wanders into thread to see what's going on *
    * runs screaming out of thread *
    I don't blame you one bit!

It was even worse when he said "Come and feel 'em!"

Just yuck. I'm never going shopping with him again.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hey everyone.
    I have added all whos user names ive seen from MFP.
    I am still plodding along. Thinking of starting back at the gym doing heavy lifting, just squats, bench press, press, deadlifts and maybe cleans for now. Not sure what structure ill give to it, but ill just see how I go.
    I am so bloated today, but TOM is due in a few days, hoping the scales don't go up on Tue.
    Had breakfast this morning instead of BP coffee, and coffee with HWC, so will see how that makes me feel. Def no hunger though, which is good, and breakfast was about 3 hours ago.

And I can't do the nipple on pork belly either, if I see it, I get the butcher to cut it off. Blerrrgh!
    On to my next unit for my course, which is Remedial Massage, so I am looking forward to practicing, on my husband first, then I need to find some real people to practice on.