Page 113 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2084

Thread: The "Eat More (or Moar) Fat" January Challenge page 113

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    UrbanForager- I would suggest trying to get your percentages the way you want, get used to it, and THEN work on getting the calories where you want them. I think after a week of higher fat it will be easier to naturally go down, but as your body is adjusting, trying to keep calories low may be self-defeating. Also, try to make you meal times longer, to give your brain time to realize you just got 400 calories of fat.
    this, plus: If your macros are where they should be, your calories will fall into line in my experience.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I did ok today.. not as well as I would have liked though.

p-75g 37%
    f-101g 50%
    c-25g 13%
    cal-1318

still too much protein!!

Speaking of BP coffee.. I have had it for the last 2 days. Yesterday, fine no problem, this morning I got hungry before 11am. It was a HUGE mug since I was in an inservice and I do not think it had enough fat! Lunch was at a diner and I had a 3 egg omelet. I should not have eaten it all, it was TOO MUCH.. weird considering I used to eat 3 eggs at a pop!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

AshleyL is offline Senior Member
    Totally od'd my protein today, oops. Although my carbs were quite low... I've been getting a lot of exersize and have sore muscles, so hopefully more of that protein will go to muscle repair and not glucose?

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I've had to start thinking in terms of 1/2 portions of protein (meats). What I want and what I should have to stay "moderate" are 2 different things! So, I'm learning to have only 4 or 5 oz portions of meat for dinner - fatty meat if possible - or add butter to the veggies. It just takes time to get it all tweaked so it works. I've been primal for 14 months - but I'm just now finding my sweet spot for satiety and weight loss. Its been a frustrating year! but worth it! Keep working at it! you'll get there!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I gotta stop the damn coffee, since its not doing anything for me now.
    I have been so hungry all day but not wanting to eat because ive reached my fat limit. Sigh. I did not want to be in this place today.
    Normally I would have only had a BP coffee but have had that and:
    2 x eggs, scrambled with cream and butter, and a rasher of bacon.
    Tuna with sour cream, and 4 cherry tomatoes.

I was going to have chicken soup, but smashed the glass dish in the sink while trying to break the frozen soup because I really wanted some.
    Bahhhhh!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    ftr i always feel ripped off when i have bacon. i have so gone off it. try your coffee with hwc instead but dont overdo the cream. gives you more room to move the rest of the day.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    @Ayla. I'm back to 206 which was where I was the first Friday of the month. When I get to 200 pounds, that will be a new for me. Haven't been at that weight since 2000, pre-pregnant with my middle daughter
    Georgette

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    @Ayla. I'm back to 206 which was where I was the first Friday of the month. When I get to 200 pounds, that will be a new for me. Haven't been at that weight since 2000, pre-pregnant with my middle daughter
    ooh how exciting. So close!

And damn you spammer, you will be goooone soon

Blueberry is offline Member
    Hello Everyone,

Can I join in? I know it is more than half way thru January now, but I have been following the PB since the 1st after 2 year break dealing with stuff and trying to keep sane - mainly by giving in to my sweet cravings...
    I have about 30kg to lose and lost 3 since the 1st Jan! I have been slowly upping my fat for the last few days as I was catching up with this thread.
    Thanks for inspiration.

Ania

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Can I join in? I know it is more than half way thru January now, but I have been following the PB since the 1st after 2 year break dealing with stuff and trying to keep sane - mainly by giving in to my sweet cravings...
    I have about 30kg to lose and lost 3 since the 1st Jan! I have been slowly upping my fat for the last few days as I was catching up with this thread.
    Thanks for inspiration.

Ania

Of course you can join us.
    A late start is a start... Welcome back.

As you may have noticed there is sometimes some friction around the forums about HFLC/Ketosis these days, but there are still a significant number of us that live by it.
    Some old hands(myself included)... some here newly trying it out.
    This is sort of the current safe haven
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.