Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bonk page 3

Zach is offline Banned
    Oh Warmbear, your primal knowledge is so vast. Too bad you hace only been eating that way for 8 months and have no long term experience to back up your post.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Oh Warmbear, your primal knowledge is so vast. Too bad you hace only been eating that way for 8 months and have no long term experience to back up your post.
    I think Warmbear losing 80 lbs in 8 months is pretty damn impressive. Whereas you have been here for what, a month?

I think the OP is smart enough to know who knows what they are talking about and who is just trolling.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I think Warmbear losing 80 lbs in 8 months is pretty damn impressive. Whereas you have been here for what, a month?

I think the OP is smart enough to know who knows what they are talking about and who is just trolling.
    Pretty sure i told you but i found MDA over 7 years ago i believe and have done 2+ years of unbroken paleo + primal and VLC. Im plenty qualified to post here. Those diets screwed me up so bad its my duty to atleast help others see that low carb is not the only way.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Pretty sure i told you but i found MDA over 7 years ago i believe and have done 2+ years of unbroken paleo + primal and VLC. Im plenty qualified to post here. Those diets screwed me up so bad its my duty to atleast help others see that low carb is not the only way.
    No, I didn't know your history. I've just heard your candy and soda worship nonsense for the past month. Your join date says Nov 2012. If you had a bad experience with a particular diet, fine, that means it is not for you. But you go around saying it is bad for everyone while at the same time accusing me of pushing a low carb agenda.

AshleyL is offline Senior Member
    There really is no such thing as healthy grains, being "whole" grains do not make them so. If you need carbs, try the many varieties of sweet potato, the Japanese/Korean kind is my fav but regular potatoes wont hurt if you dont eat too much.
    Unless a person is trying to lose weight. Those potatoes can stall you out with one hand tied behind their back.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Gosh Zach knows my name? squeeee!. Offering advice from a relative newbie standpoint with good results does not need massive amounts of exp. being a dick to prove their manhood or personal power takes no time at all.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    Gosh Zach knows my name? squeeee!. Offering advice from a relative newbie standpoint with good results does not need massive amounts of exp. being a dick to prove their manhood or personal power takes no time at all.
    Right on Warmbear. Don't let the trolls rattle you. They're a dime a dozen man. I don't believe a word of his supposed history either....sounds like a load of bull to me.

Zach is offline Banned
    Haha, you guys are sad.

In a year from now you are in the worst health of your life, just remember my name and go grab a pizza and milkshake.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    ^ I have a very short memory when it comes to inconsequential people....fact is I forgot who I was talking to half way through my sentence.

Anyhow 2.5 years and I guess I'm still waiting for all that ill health to start lmao. It does kinda suck to never get to take a sick day and have no excuse when it comes to running around with the kids outside and whatnot. Ahh, well...guess I'll just suffer the consequences of my decisions.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    to the OP, some people thrive on ketosis, vlc, lc, etc. others do not. this is something that you will have to figure out for yourself. personally, after about a year of vlc/lc paleo living, my body decided that enough was enough. i started adding in potatoes, sweet potatoes, and white rice on an every other day basis. doing about 50 grams of carbs on one day, and anywhere from 150-300 grams on the other days. i do my hardest workouts on the high carb days. for the record, i'm a 33 year old, 5'10", 175 lean and muscular male who trains with heavy weights, does HIT workouts, mountain bikes, hikes, hunts, etc. the added carbs have had no negative impact on my health, bodyfat levels, etc, and have only had positive effects on my training.

you will have to experiment and figure out what works for you, rather than listen to people yelling from both sides of the carb fence and insulting each other's credibility.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast