Even if so, in my experience most folks seek to maximize the yumminess of whatever diet they try. So if they like stir-fried rice, they will eat that unless the diet expressly forbids it. Granted, I'll bet buckwheat groats aren't particularly yummy, so there probably won't be many folks eating that.
Notes I may point to:
1) WARNING: beware of chronic very low carb diets, especially ones low in resistant starch and other Paleo/Primal prebiotics
2) I try to do what works best for me, and often fail
3) YMMV. Don't imitate me--find what works for you. The only fact I know for certain is that of my ignorance.
4) When I report health results, it doesn't mean I think they apply to anyone else. Iím not prescribing.
5) It may improve discussion if neither of us tries to speak for the other