Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Since the world is ending in 2 days, will your last meal be primal? page 5

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i remember y2k

good times
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i remember y2k
    good times
    Oh, yeah. I partyed like it was 1999 that night, all night as I recall.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Strange, I done't seemed to have carked it yet, so my last meal of a snails and pigs cheek curry might have been for nothing, darn it!!!

Cheers

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I can't really sincerely believe in the end of the world, so I will just eat normally. Meat, vegetables, fruit. Because I have some extra body fat and pushing the limits of my wardrobe, I will try to avoid overeating as much as possible. But we will be stuck in the house for 5 days and cooking a X-mas meal, and treating everyone, since my mom is visiting, and I always want to make something super-special for her (and yes, that includes sweets) so I might have to dig up some bigger sizes. Eww. Gym is only closed on the 25th, so that's a plus.

If I DID know it is my last meal, I would eat whatever. Won't be pasta and bread though, something like fruit crumble and lemon pate de fruit and just a load of fruit and dairy with some pastry and caramel. I won't pass up on fancy chocolates, but they will be an afterthought.
    Last edited by Leida; 12-21-2012 at 06:43 AM.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Was the world supposed to end this morning? Or later tonight? We had steak for dinner last night. I make a damn good steak. I would never trade steak for poptarts like Primal Papa probably would.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

The end of the calendar was at daybreak this morning but just like my new 2013 calendar there's always another to start.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

spuggygirl is offline Senior Member
    It was meant to be 11:11 GMT, here......think I must've missed it!

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Are we all dead yet? I've been a bit confused since an airplane fell out of the sky and hit me on the head after then Y2K bug ate it's pilot and the ATM fired lasers into my eyes?
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Are we all dead yet? I've been a bit confused since an airplane fell out of the sky and hit me on the head after then Y2K bug ate it's pilot and the ATM fired lasers into my eyes?
    I hate when that happens!
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    life sux................ but we are all fine here, althou my eggs were a little under-done this morning. Am wondering if this had anything to do with anything ??????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast