Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Since the world is ending in 2 days, will your last meal be primal? page 4

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by hulahoop View Post
    A mahoosive steak and then lots of chocolate...if the world is ending then i won't get the post-chocolate migraine will i
    Yeah, if I didn't have to deal with the consequences I'd go for the steak plus about a dozen maine lobsters and a couple of pounds of clarified butter for dunking, followed by chocolate dipped strawberries and a case of Dom Perignon, all paid for on a credit card of course. Just try to bill me after the world ends suckaaas!

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    okay so the world end will hit us here in NZ in about 8 hours

x
    I wonder if the Mayans accounted for the fact that the world would have to come to and end over the course of a 24 hour rotation of the earth. I guess since i am living at about 150W, I get a few more hours than most people. That settles it. I will go with sous vide steak.

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Betorq View Post
    One word, thrice: Chocolate! Chocolate! CHOCOLATE!!
    + a million

And, in order to not get completely sick from all the sugar and fat, some grass-fed beef and wild shrimps in between.

Although, as a wish, I am standing by my old answer and saying that I would love to just eat fugu.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    5 hours 20 minutes to go folks............................................. ...........................................
    am I wearing my clean undies ????????? my mother always used to say.............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

GoJenGo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yeah, if I didn't have to deal with the consequences I'd go for the steak plus about a dozen maine lobsters and a couple of pounds of clarified butter for dunking, followed by chocolate dipped strawberries and a case of Dom Perignon, all paid for on a credit card of course. Just try to bill me after the world ends suckaaas!
    Put it on the Underhill's account!

I have to admit, I was dying to read a response from you that described scarfing down maple bars and banana splits, followed by an entire carrot cake with a 2-inch thick layer of cream cheese frosting as a chaser. I would have suggested a couple of strong drinks for good measure to keep you from feeling the ensuing digestive hell in the even that, God forbid, there's some type of delay of that final moment.
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    5 hours 20 minutes to go folks............................................. ...........................................
    am I wearing my clean undies ????????? my mother always used to say.............
    No, it's coordinated to Mayan time. We still have a full day yet.

Countdown to 21 Dec 2012 19:11 in Tsingtao

okay so if you somehow got it wrong Grok .........2 hours to go...................2 hours to go................................................ end of................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............or maybe not!

...small steps....

OMGoodness...........................1 hour 57 minutes to go........................................ 1hour 57 minutes to go......................etc

...small steps....

Grok is offline Senior Member
    I figured the party starts in a couple hours for you guys since you will be partying 24 hours straight.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Nope. If it ends I will have ended things with a tasty last meal, primal style. If it doesn't and I binged on crap, I'll just regret it.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast