Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Since the world is ending in 2 days, will your last meal be primal? page 3

counterpuncher is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by hulahoop View Post
    A mahoosive steak and then lots of chocolate...if the world is ending then i won't get the post-chocolate migraine will i
    I'm with you.
    I'd probably want to include some of Northern California's finest as well.
    Last edited by counterpuncher; 12-19-2012 at 04:22 PM.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    If I really knew it would end I would get a pack of cigarettes, beer and fix country fried steak with rice and gravy and field acre peas and biscuits. I live perfectly well, much better than I ever have without these things but sometimes I miss them.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic]You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Enilegna/hearts is offline Senior Member
    Blood sausage. And lots of it. Around here its the synonym of Christmas time. And some dessert with a lot of whipped cream, probably pumpkin pie, or cornbread. :P Or hell I'd invent a weird cassava pie with whipped cream on top.

I'd say cheesecake but I'd get stomach pains and the world won't combust and end in a second. I don't want to run for my life and dodge meteors on a bloated stomach.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    In theory, my last meal on this planet will be the biggest porterhouse I can get my paws on, crust homemade French bread with honey cinnamon butter, 50 year old Glenfiddich, red wine, Crown and Dr. Pepper, roasted brussel sprout, broccoli, and green beans, thermonuclear smashed potatoes, and yellow cake on top of strawberry turtle cheesecake on top of spice cake for dessert. If I'm gonna die, it's gonna be AFTER I've eaten all my favorite foods.
    In reality, Friday's dinner will probably be t-bone, salad, and veggies.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Well, if it is the end of the world, and I could have anything I wanted, the world would have to wait a few hours while I make my way through a veritable banquet table of goodies, enough to make a pile of Hobbits proud!

Pick the best of what the world has to offer and put a serving of each of it on the table. When I am done, then the world can end.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    wear these? hmm? yes?

ThinkGeek :: Hobbit Feet Socks
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Well since the end of the world falls on the Winter Solstice which is the holiday we celebrate we already have a special meal planned: grass fed filet mignon, with wild mushrooms and shallots in a demi glace, rosemary baby potatoes, green beans with bacon, GF Yorkishire Pudding and for dessert blackberry crisp (we picked the berries last Summer and saved them for the occasion) with home made honey (from our bees) and vanilla ice cream and a really good bottle of Cabernet. If the world ends that meal will be fine by me.

Paleobird Guest
    It's my best friend's birthday and the solstice Friday so I am making her favorite leg of lamb roasted with LOTs of garlic.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    okay so the world end will hit us here in NZ in about 8 hours..........great.....bring it on !!!!!!!!
    ............we are going out for dinner tomorrow night, so hopefully I can digest that first then deal with all the wailing and knashing that presumably happens during such events......... should be fun
    goodbye.....goodbye.......goodbye.............goodbye...... goodbye...........goodbye............goodbye

x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i feel like we should all watch seeking a friend for the end of the world after food
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast