Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Since the world is ending in 2 days, will your last meal be primal? page 2

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Human flesh...............................

Well you'll never get the chace again

I am actually hoping the world ends on Saturday, just when everyone thinks it's all ok
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Primal Papa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycat;1037386[B
    ]Are you suggesting that Primal food is somehow inferior to pasta, bread, pizza, etc?[/B] Methinks not.
    I just got a large whole fresh ham, and I'm really looking forward to enjoying it over the next few days. Yum!!
    Nope. Not saying that. I am saying I would take them as my last meal since I enjoy them more than most primal fare.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Yuck - why would I fill my gutt with all the gooey gluten filled grossness! If I truly thought the world was ending I would eat the most expensive filet mignon I could find! along side a huge sweet potato drowning in butter and pure maple syrup. I'd have roasted veggies too. For dessert - chocolate cheesecake! not a slice........... the whole thing! Those are my favorite things to eat!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    We should all probably admit we wouldn't think about food during a traumatic end-of-time event.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I still like steak and tator. With a side salad. Only I might make some homemade rolls with honey butter. I liked the chocolate idea. Maybe something that involved chocolate and cheesecake for dessert. With caramel too. And lots of whipped topping. But that is for DH & I to enjoy later after dinner

Oh just read the choc cheesecake posted before me.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    We're having a pre-Xmas party tomorrow night, which also will double as the pre-world-is-ending celebration in Kona as well, for real. Mayan party treats handed out at the door, as at the stroke of midnight, we could burst into flames. Come early come hungry... Hmmm, chocolate cheesecake
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    This thread made me realize i can get myself a couple of lobster tails as a happy christmas to me

But im disappointed in almost all of you for the tame end of life meals. Go wild like the hippie cannibal up there!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Primal Moose is offline Senior Member
    My last final is tomorrow night. When class is done, I am celebrating with a pizza covered with everything I can think of and a bottle of vodka. If the world ends Friday, I'm gonna be mad enough to have been busting my ass this week on finals..I don't need to be kicking myself knowing I lost my last chance to eat my favorite food and drink haha

Grok is offline Senior Member

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Shrimp, Lobster, Salmon, Lamb, Steak and Bacon dripping with tasty grease... maybe some eggs in there too, goopy melted cheese, nice buttery sauces, definitely some sort of root veggies + green veggies... wine, whiskey, possibly some ice cream or dark chocolate. Not terribly creative, but it sounds DELICIOUS to me.

Bread, pasta, rice, beans, etc. just don't taste like much of anything to me, so I wouldn't want to make them my last meal. Part of why I love primal is it cuts out all the crap that I don't like eating anyway (but have always been "expected" to love).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast