Thread: Babbling Brook Introduction and hopefully fuel for future grow! page

_Franko is offline Junior Member

Babbling Brook Introduction and hopefully fuel for future grow!

Primal Fuel
    Basically tired of being tired and having the beer belly so I'm looking for a positive healthy change in my life...
    Last edited by _Franko; 12-21-2012 at 06:43 AM. Reason: To much inforomation :)

_Franko is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Your location: Massachusetts

Age (If you want):43

How Primal are you: @ least 80/20 maybe 90/10

Do you consume dairy: Yes, I like cheese, and working on cutting back a bit but it will never go away completely...

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, Ice coffee but moved to No sugar added and heavy cream if at all

Motivator for switching to Primal: Want to feel and look healthy, don't believe we should be aging the way most of us do....

Favorite exercise: ? Well squats I guess; probably because I'm good @ them... easiest for me to do....

Favorite Primal food: Steak, asparagus with mushrooms, and a great veggie omelet

Best part about being Primal: noticing positive changes in my mind and body

Worst part about being Primal: being tempted by my old favorites, Pizza, steak & cheese subs etc... but when and if I "cheat" and have a slice of Pizza I feel "not good" the next day; my body lets me know it really doesn't like that stuff and its more a mental satisfaction than a physical one...