Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some thoughts on cutting back on alcohol page 3

bdlee73 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    wish I had something to replace the tactile habit of holding and sipping wine, wish it wasn't so much a part of my social engagement....
    I've become a fan of herbal tea and enjoy a cup of Chamomile tea in the evenings.

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    I know I need to dial back the wine a bit, like only weekends. My 1-2 glasses over dinner easily become 3-4 over the evening, which leads to snacking, etc. I realize that the last 5 lbs could likely be addressed by ditching the wine for a while. The real challenge for me is to see if ditching wine will improve sleep quality, which has never been really good for me. I just wish it wasn't soo tasty, wish I didn't relish the mild buzz and relaxation, wish I had something to replace the tactile habit of holding and sipping wine, wish it wasn't so much a part of my social engagement....
    Sounds just like me. I have had some mental luck with drinking mineral water with lemon out of my fancy wine glass. I don't get the buzz or relaxation, but at least I have my glass.
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123