Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CoC grippers rusted on me? page 3

Drlove is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    Go to the diesel crew's youtube page and check out how to properly set the grippers in your hand. Jed is one of the top grip competitors in the world. Make sure you are setting them properly in both hands. Then go to work. If u cant find anything, i will try to post links tomorrow.
    I'm starting to think it's not the strength of my left hand. I am sure I can close it (and I do, multiple times and I even "over close" it, it just doesn't close right). Therefore I assume it's something with my technique.

Point is the video has music, so I can't hear the instructions. I'd really appreciate some help with that matter.

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drlove View Post
    I'm starting to think it's not the strength of my left hand. I am sure I can close it (and I do, multiple times and I even "over close" it, it just doesn't close right). Therefore I assume it's something with my technique.

Point is the video has music, so I can't hear the instructions. I'd really appreciate some help with that matter.
    It could be your wrist and not your grip strength, do it with your right hand slowly and pay attention to position of everything from elbow down, then do it again with your left and see if you notice any difference.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    How to Set a Gripper - YouTube

here's jed talking you through it
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Drlove is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmercer View Post
    It could be your wrist and not your grip strength, do it with your right hand slowly and pay attention to position of everything from elbow down, then do it again with your left and see if you notice any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    How to Set a Gripper - YouTube

here's jed talking you through it
    Thanks to you both!, hope it helps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123