Thread: Finally got some Vibrams! page

MyPrimalLife is offline Senior Member

Finally got some Vibrams!

Shop Now
    Finally found a store in the Atlanta area with a pair in my size in stock. Got the greenish sprints. I wanted the red ones but the lady told me not to be picky because they're 1000 pairs backordered.

Anyway, going to try them out tomorrow and see what happens...

MikeEnRegalia is offline Senior Member
    I got a pair of classics last month and am eager to try them, but unfortunately the weather here in Germany refuses to shift into Spring mode.

Waiting for mine to be delivered; cant wait!

MikeEnRegalia is offline Senior Member
    Well, I've been wearing them exclusively for the last three days, and I like it a lot. I haven't done much running yet - I'm simply walking around in order to wean my feet off the "comfort" of shoes. I think I'm developing some minor blisters, but I guess that's to be expected ... I also feel a little tenderness in the front part of the feet, but none of these problems keep me from wearing the shoes and walking. I think that I'll start running once the arches in my feet have become a bit stronger ... it might also mean that I'll need to get new VFFs in a smaller size because of that (if your feet are flat and start developing the arches, the length of the feet shrinks slightly).

federkeil is offline Senior Member
    i always get blisters at the very base of the second toe on each foot if i haven't worn my vibrams out and about for awhile, just seems to be a pressure point for me.
    I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats to you!!! Got mine coming in hopefully this week!!! GROK on!!!

jermicide is offline Member

i got lucky, store in town had 'em and in my size!

Got mine today and am already considering never ever ever taking them off; it must be love!

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Where in town? I live in Gwinnett County and need a new pair.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

adion is offline Junior Member
    jermicide: Where did you pick up those KSOs? I'm no expert, but I have looked at lots of pictures of VFFs, and those.... well they just look a little off to my eyes. Could be completely wrong, but at any rate, beware: http://birthdayshoes.com/these-are-n...ive-toed-shoes