View Poll Results: Should I Create It?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck Yeah Sounds Awesome!

    4 57.14%
  • Nope that's a terrible idea

    1 14.29%
  • Don't care

    2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Primal Beast: Gaining Superhuman Strength While Being Primal page

  1. #1
    kwyser's Avatar
    kwyser is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8

    Primal Beast: Gaining Superhuman Strength While Being Primal

    Hey everybody,

    I love the primal blueprint, it's the best fitness/health book I've ever read. I agree with pretty much everything about it completely, but there is one thing that I like to improve upon myself, and that is the strength portion of it.

    The fitness is great for most people that just want to be in great shape, but I like to take it a step further. I like to be able to do superhuman things like clapping handstand push-ups, 100 one-arm push-ups in a row, freestanding one-armed handstand push-ups, things like that. I know not everybody has those same goals, but does anybody else on this forum have the same goals as me?

    I'm thinking about creating a product that focuses on exactly that: How people can become superhuman and achieve near physical perfection utilizing the primal lifestyle.

    If enough people show interest, I might go ahead and do it. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or anything! Put your answer up in the poll and if you have any suggestions or ideas I'd love to hear them!
    Last edited by kwyser; 12-18-2012 at 09:10 PM.

  2. #2
    DBM's Avatar
    DBM
    DBM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    9
    kwyser, that sounds alot like a Convict Conditioning style program but primal, sounds interesting though.

  3. #3
    Winterbike's Avatar
    Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    512
    I hope you started gymnastics before being 6 years old or that you have super advantaged limbs lever-wise. I'm not saying not to go for it, just expect that some of these, like the freestanding one-armed push-up, might not even be possible (unless you're super gifted or have been training for a lot of years).

  4. #4
    kwyser's Avatar
    kwyser is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by DBM View Post
    kwyser, that sounds alot like a Convict Conditioning style program but primal, sounds interesting though.
    It would use a lot of the same principles and basic exercises as CC, but would have a different structure and would probably incoporate more cardio and sprinting as well.

  5. #5
    Knifegill's Avatar
    Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,741
    What you want to master is a fasted one-finger clapping hand-stand push-up with a backflip and then a triple lutz to finish. Clapping one finger against itself is a chapter all on it's own.


    Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

    My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

  6. #6
    kwyser's Avatar
    kwyser is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    What you want to master is a fasted one-finger clapping hand-stand push-up with a backflip and then a triple lutz to finish. Clapping one finger against itself is a chapter all on it's own.
    Exactly, that's the ultimate feat of strength, but not without making sure to do it all while balancing a ball on your nose. Without the ball it's really just pointless.

  7. #7
    Tribal Rob's Avatar
    Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wakefield, in the Englandshire
    Posts
    1,023
    I'd pay good money to see a compilation vid of 'clapping hand stand push-up epic fails'
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

  8. #8
    kwyser's Avatar
    kwyser is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8
    I actually saw quite a few of those last night while looking at videos of people actually doing it, the fails are way more entertaining.

  9. #9
    Tribal Rob's Avatar
    Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wakefield, in the Englandshire
    Posts
    1,023
    *goes off to you-tube for the night*
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

  10. #10
    Kharnath's Avatar
    Kharnath is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    278
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyser View Post
    I love the primal blueprint, it's the best fitness/health book I've ever read. I agree with pretty much everything about it completely, but there is one thing that I like to improve upon myself, and that is the strength portion of it.

    The fitness is great for most people that just want to be in great shape, but I like to take it a step further. I like to be able to do superhuman things like clapping handstand push-ups, 100 one-arm push-ups in a row, freestanding one-armed handstand push-ups, things like that. I know not everybody has those same goals, but does anybody else on this forum have the same goals as me?

    I'm thinking about creating a product that focuses on exactly that: How people can become superhuman and achieve near physical perfection utilizing the primal lifestyle.
    This is what a master of anything handstand-related looks like:


    Is this the "near physical perfection" you have in mind? Because as much as I admire his talent, I'd hate to look like him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •