1 14.29%
  • Don't care

2 28.57%

Thread: Primal Beast: Gaining Superhuman Strength While Being Primal

Threaded View

Las Vegas

Primal Beast: Gaining Superhuman Strength While Being Primal

Hey everybody,

I love the primal blueprint, it's the best fitness/health book I've ever read. I agree with pretty much everything about it completely, but there is one thing that I like to improve upon myself, and that is the strength portion of it.

The fitness is great for most people that just want to be in great shape, but I like to take it a step further. I like to be able to do superhuman things like clapping handstand push-ups, 100 one-arm push-ups in a row, freestanding one-armed handstand push-ups, things like that. I know not everybody has those same goals, but does anybody else on this forum have the same goals as me?

I'm thinking about creating a product that focuses on exactly that: How people can become superhuman and achieve near physical perfection utilizing the primal lifestyle.

If enough people show interest, I might go ahead and do it. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or anything! Put your answer up in the poll and if you have any suggestions or ideas I'd love to hear them!
    Last edited by kwyser; 12-18-2012 at 09:10 PM.