Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mainstream diet advice article NOT filled with inaccuracies and CW BS

Hybrid View

Mainstream diet advice article NOT filled with inaccuracies and CW BS

As I said to my co-workers: If my fringe dietary views become mainstream, how will I maintain my individuality?

10 foods that can wreck your mood - TODAY Health

Excellent! I might just email that to all of my family and friends that I worry about!

"thyroid is one of the first thing psychiatrists check when evaluating a person with depression."

Huh? Since when?
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

I found a pamphlet here at the hospital, a sort of general health cookbook meant to be handed to patients. It was all "Wild Salmon" this and "organic veggies" that. Pretty cool. Still included whole grains, but they were NOT at the forefront. Many recipes were PURE paleo. They won't admit saturated fat is okay, but meat is embraced at least.
    Steak, eggs, potatoes - fruits, nuts, berries and forage. Coconut milk and potent herbs and spices. Tea instead of coffee now and teeny amounts of kelp daily. Let's see how this does! Not really had dairy much, and gut seems better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    As I said to my co-workers: If my fringe dietary views become mainstream, how will I maintain my individuality?
    you could get a face tattoo...

Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    Not extreme enough.

Taint tattoo. It's a dream of mine. Ain't nobody got that. Mine will say "Aren't you lucky?"
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    Taint tattoo. It's a dream of mine. Ain't nobody got that. Mine will say "Aren't you lucky?"
    i don't think it would be the taint tattoo that would set you apart, so much as the fact that you'd have to show it to everyone. your workplace would be quite interesting. you'd have: the guy who steals everyones' lunches, the guy who takes a nasty shit after lunch, the girl who always leaves the coffee pot empty, and the guy who shows his asshole to everyone. you'd truly be one of a kind

i don't think it would be the taint tattoo that would set you apart, so much as the fact that you'd have to show it to everyone. your workplace would be quite interesting. you'd have: the guy who steals everyones' lunches, the guy who takes a nasty shit after lunch, the girl who always leaves the coffee pot empty, and the guy who shows his asshole to everyone. you'd truly be one of a kind
    Hey, it's not a party until someone's balls come out.

We cured the coffee issue with a Keurig. Man those things are awesome.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    We cured the coffee issue with a Keurig. Man those things are awesome.
    Unless your the one buying all those overprice landfill pods.

I fixed that with the re-usable variety that takes grounds though. So its all good.