Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mainstream diet advice article NOT filled with inaccuracies and CW BS page 2

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    Taint tattoo. It's a dream of mine. Ain't nobody got that. Mine will say "Aren't you lucky?"
    i don't think it would be the taint tattoo that would set you apart, so much as the fact that you'd have to show it to everyone. your workplace would be quite interesting. you'd have: the guy who steals everyones' lunches, the guy who takes a nasty shit after lunch, the girl who always leaves the coffee pot empty, and the guy who shows his asshole to everyone. you'd truly be one of a kind

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    i don't think it would be the taint tattoo that would set you apart, so much as the fact that you'd have to show it to everyone. your workplace would be quite interesting. you'd have: the guy who steals everyones' lunches, the guy who takes a nasty shit after lunch, the girl who always leaves the coffee pot empty, and the guy who shows his asshole to everyone. you'd truly be one of a kind
    Hey, it's not a party until someone's balls come out.

We cured the coffee issue with a Keurig. Man those things are awesome.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    We cured the coffee issue with a Keurig. Man those things are awesome.
    Unless your the one buying all those overprice landfill pods.

I fixed that with the re-usable variety that takes grounds though. So its all good.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    My office buys the pods. Checked the employee handbook, it's conspicuously silent on the taint tat issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Checked the employee handbook, it's conspicuously silent on the taint tat issue.
    just another way "the man" is trying to keep you down

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    My office buys the pods. Checked the employee handbook, it's conspicuously silent on the taint tat issue.
    Hey, if there's no rule against it, technically that means it's allowed, right?
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Hey, if there's no rule against it, technically that means it's allowed, right?
    Always easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I also noticed in the Christmas editions of many of the magazines I get that the recipes were often completely or very close to primal. Big exceptions were the desserts, but you're not going to find primal cookies in mainstream publications. Also noted: the Christmas recipes are very often what we remember our parents making, so (eek) butter was even included.

Not necessarily totally pertinent to this thread, but not worthy of a thread of its own, I had the same thoughts about mainstream slowly turning.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

boxcarguy07 is offline Senior Member
    Hey I shared this article on this very forum quite a while back and got no responses! What gives?

Was a great article to see in otherwise CW-laden territory. When I saw it, it was on Yahoo News.
    I never know what to put in these things. I write songs!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by boxcarguy07 View Post
    Hey I shared this article on this very forum quite a while back and got no responses! What gives?

Was a great article to see in otherwise CW-laden territory. When I saw it, it was on Yahoo News.
    This thread must have received more responses because of my dynamic, winning personality and personal charisma. Or because Choco mentioned his taint.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast