I've been experimenting with eating low-carb. It's helped me a lot in the past in regaining fertility (had PCOS, couldn't conceive). For awhile I was consuming around 75-100g/day. For the past couple months, I think I may be around 50g/day, mostly from root veggies, dairy, rice. Occasionally legumes, but that was the biggest elimination that resulted in the lower carb intake. I felt great for most of the past 2 months.

This past week though, something changed. I started to feel weaker and sometimes nauseated, get leg cramps occasionally in the mornings. I used to walk 1-2 hours carrying my 20+lb toddler. Now, well, I just don't feel like it. I'm not craving anything though, eat my meals as usual, don't feel hungry between meals, don't snack. Mood-wise, feel pretty good. My body just feels like it doesn't want to do things that involve too much strength.

On days where I increased intake of starch or sugar, I feel slight headache and heart beats faster.

I am more stressed lately though, since getting busier with work and some other transitions.

I'm also still nursing my 18 month old. But she's been eating more solids, and my lower-carb diet has never affected my milk supply thus far.

Just wondering what could be going on?