Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Roddy slams Paleo on Matt Stone's Blog page 9

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    This is the last post I will ever address to you....if I really wanted to have some fun, I could list the 6 people that have messaged me JUST in the last 12 hours, explaining what a juvenile ass you are.

- I live in a 1600 sq foot converted hunting lodge. I am not rich. I make good money, but owe a TON of money. These are called student loans. You get them when you decide to do something with yourself.
    - I spent 6 years being likely very gross to look at. I was a vegan and took laxatives to eat much of anything.
    - I am a WHOLE lot of things, but I am for sure not arrogant. I grew up pretty poor. I am constantly deriding myself on here for what I DON'T know.
    - I was not threatening violence at all. I was threatening that you would never speak to another human being with the tone you used with me, Paleobird, or the people that have messaged me, in person. You only do this because you are faceless behind a computer screen. That is cowardly. I am speaking for most everyone else that has ever read your one-sided decrees of truth.
    - I don't compare myself to you, or anyone else. It is rich for me. That is enough.
    - You would not intimidate anyone with your knowledge, only your arrogance and meanness. Big difference.You are a bully, and bullies need to get hit back on occasionally.

Ignore list, here you come.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for your life story.

We all have different aspirations in life, mine is not the same as yours. I also don't care what people think of me, unlike you, clearly, and many other people. It's actually liberating. You're always going to have people who don't like you, so, why try to please everyone? Even someone like you, who seemingly pleases the majority of people, and gets countless random PMs, even ones to just complain about me, can't have everyone like you. Example, I don't like you. I haven't liked you from the first time you called me an "ass" for saying that you tried too hard for writing a blog entry to make everyone swoon over you.

Pls, I don't care what you say, but don't bring Paleobird into this. I love Paleobird.

And mission accomplished. Took you long enough. That's like 5 people I don't like who I have managed to make ignore me.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Runner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    From raypeatforum:

Really not hard to understand. Avoid PUFA, balance amino acids out, get lots of calcium and sugar to support thyroid and keep stress response at a minimum. He has some food to avoid due to allergens, but everything else is left up to the individual. For example, I eat bananas, he thinks they're bad, but I tolerate them really well.
    No seeds or nuts at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    No seeds or nuts at all?
    They contain lots of unsaturated fats.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I guess Peat is the go-to guy for those who tolerate dairy really, really, really well.

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I guess Peat is the go-to guy for those who tolerate dairy really, really, really well.
    I didn't always, but eating/drinking it alongside simple sugars allowed me to digest it better. Eventually it became really easy to digest, and now I tolerate it really, really, really well, like you said.

Runner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    They contain lots of unsaturated fats.
    Ok. Does he suggest avoidance of monounsaturated fats, such as a small avocado daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Ok. Does he suggest avoidance of monounsaturated fats, such as a small avocado daily?
    Mono is better than poly, but he generally recommends that majority of fat come from saturated sources.

I think the small avocado would be fine. You don't need to be too strict, as long as you make it a habit to have a diet low in PUFA. The ratio is more important than the sum total anyway.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Derp, you really come across like a dipshit in your posts here.

I had you on ignore before, and now I remember why.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

magicmerl, it's ok, I like being a dipshit on here it's the highlight of my day. Especially when people give me attention and fuel my dipshittery.

You can ignore me, out of sight, out of mind. I still don't dislike you though.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast