Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Danny Roddy slams Paleo on Matt Stone's Blog page 29

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Rocco Hill is offline Senior Member
    Hey! That's already in the other Peat thread!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Otzi just posted that on the other RP thread

I'm one of the stupid women, duped by Ray Peat. I bought his progesterone oil... for shame!!!

I have Oestrogen dominance and the abundance of that wonderful hormone made me want to throw myself under a train. Since I've started supplementing progesterone my life has gotten back on track. Peat doesn't say that oestrogen is bad: just that the excess is, and I can vouch for that.

Seriously, the rest I couldn't even be bothered with. Why would you pay attention to a blogger who only rants and mocks other people?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Cool, a blog entry from an autistic woman writing edgy trash to get attention that she's so clearly desperate for. Why is this relevant? Her stupid blog entry is nearly impossible to follow unless I were to bash my head repeatedly into the wall in order to become stupid enough for it to "make sense". Stupid people shouldn't attempt to insult anything that is clearly above their level. She should go back to caking on her tramp drug store makeup in a further attempt to hide her clearly visible wrinkles.

"ItstheWooo"

Yeah, not even once. The only reason people are posting this is because they're desperate for any sort of negativity directed at Peat. Try a little harder next time.
    nihil

I'm a self-confessed Peatard. It's awful how much energy, quality of sleep and relaxation I have as a direct result of following some of his guidelines. My fitness is so much better, it just makes me want to cry. Oh, how ignorant I must be to follow such reckless advice.

Peat should be mocked by those who know better!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member

Yeah I just read that! Like RH said its in another peat thread... lol.... its better to have the link though cause the photo's and headings help . I now I see why. Its a relatively new post.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 07-31-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Might as well follow her advice, I mean, what solid conviction, slandering his paintings? God damn, amazing polemic established there. Peat has successfully been debunked.

I honestly feel bad for clicking that and giving her crappy blog hits.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 07-31-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    nihil

Neckhammer love's this shit

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hill View Post
    Neckhammer love's this shit
    Actually Woo is a little out there for me. Some of her stuff is pretty damn funny though.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hill View Post
    I'm a self-confessed Peatard. It's awful how much energy, quality of sleep and relaxation I have as a direct result of following some of his guidelines. My fitness is so much better, it just makes me want to cry. Oh, how ignorant I must be to follow such reckless advice.

Peat should be mocked by those who know better!

You funny.

Edit: I've a good mind to make that my sig...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast