Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pullups and tingling/hands feel weird after training page 2

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ive never had great results with orthy/physio although other people I know have...& I wouldn't trust a conventional Dr to tell me the time of day.
    My Chiro's on the other hand are worth their weight in gold.. but get references because just like every other profession, not all chiros are the same, there's 6 at the clinic I go to but I only will use 2 of them because while the others are good, there particular styles/techniques don't work well for me
    (but other people may do better with them). My Husband can only use one of them with optimal results..
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Drlove is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Ive never had great results with orthy/physio although other people I know have...& I wouldn't trust a conventional Dr to tell me the time of day.
    My Chiro's on the other hand are worth their weight in gold.. but get references because just like every other profession, not all chiros are the same, there's 6 at the clinic I go to but I only will use 2 of them because while the others are good, there particular styles/techniques don't work well for me
    (but other people may do better with them). My Husband can only use one of them with optimal results..
    I don't think conventional doctors are all that bad. Though I want to be a doctor so I guess I don't have a completely objective opinion. Though one of the reasons I want to be a doctor is to improve the system. People just don't take Chiro's or any other alternative medicine approach seriously in my country.

phigment is offline Senior Member
    I asked my pt, he wouldn't comment unless he saw what was happening. There could be a variety of reasons, and didn't feel comfortable without more facts. Sorry that i could not help more.

Drlove is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    I asked my pt, he wouldn't comment unless he saw what was happening. There could be a variety of reasons, and didn't feel comfortable without more facts. Sorry that i could not help more.
    Alright, thanks a bunch for asking though. I might ask my doctor about it. I don't think it's something too serious though, probably something like you said (compressing a nerve or something).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12