Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Main Meal a Night and my Experiences From it...... :) page 2

RayR22 is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    my meal is usually steak and eggs or steak and potatoes lately....With a salad usually.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I just really like the convenience of not making and carrying food to work with me. It's just easier to get up in the morning, brew some coffee and get dressed for work. Grab my cup and go to work.

At work on my breaks I can surf the web, read, whatever. No worries that I have to finish my meal before lunch is over. Then when I get home I can eat the way I like to- with my shoes off. I don't know what it is. Food tastes better with your shoes off. Anthony Bourdain said it once, and I've discovered it to be true.

GuitarGrok is offline Member
    I just started eating the one main meal a day, I have been eating primal for a year. It is so much easier, and more convenient to eat that way. There are dishes from only one meal each day, and I have found so far that I plan my meals to be extra good, and I am thinking about using the crock pot so that I can get it all set up, and going when I would normally be cooking, and eating breakfast, then when I get home I can have a workout, or walk, shower, eat. I have also found that about 2 hours after eating I want to sleep. It works great I just have to make sure that I eat about two hours before I want to go to bed, relax for those two hours, and then sleep.

I still have about 10 lbs of stubborn fat to get rid of so I am mostly snacking on berries for the antioxidants since the belly fat is usually where crap gets stored. I used to have to have my breakfast, or else I would be miserable all day, but following the Warrior/Primal diet it is so easy to fast durring the day. Only problem is I just played late night hockey for the first time since starting this, and I will have to work out a way to have a bit more energy for hockey since I start at either 9:15, or 10:15, and get home at 12:00-1:00 after an hour and fifteen minuts of playing. I tried having a smaller meal at about 5 last night, but I might move it up to 4:00 followed by a nap. I don't play again until Jan 4 so I have soem time to figure it out.

RayR22 is offline Junior Member
    Looking forward to my ONE meal tomorrow... Eggs, and Bacon, and maybe some hashbrowns and buttterrrrr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12