Skincare junkie here, not reading all 16 pages of comments, but here we go:
1) Everyone has to choose a little body fat vs. some wrinkles. Unless you'd like to opt for a face full of fillers. Not a good look on anyone, and especially not on a man.
2) Eschewing sunscreen is plain STUPID. Telling fair skinned people to soak up as much unprotected sun exposure as possible is irresponsible. Mark looks great with a tan. My ginger ass had a skin cancer scare at the tender age of 24, and I've never been tan. Wear the frickin' sunscreen. (I have a little chuckle whenever a dark skinned friend complains about *gasp* getting a sunburn...)
3) Skincare routine. Gotta do it. Gentle periodic exfoliation, mild cleansing, sunscreen, moisture barrier of your choice, a good topical Vit C (philosophy makes an absolutely amazing one, cheap on Amazon), and something a little richer around the eye area, but never the eyelid. Skincare takes less time than your morning poo. Do it.
4) I'm assuming that since you're Primal, you are indeed getting enough sleep. Sleep deprivation and out of whack circadian rhythms are skin's number one enemy.
5) Obviously, genetics are a factor, but not necessarily your skin's ultimate fate.
For the record, I find mid-30's aged men hot as hell. And there's always the beard option. Nothing wrong with a little maturity/beard-action on a man's face, ifyaknowwhatimsayin'...
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi