Thread: Leaving McDougall page

Wildapple Guest

Leaving McDougall

Shop Now
    Hi,
    Have any of you tried the McDougall diet and left? Any former low-fat vegans here? I was just curious about your experiences and how a vegan diet compares to Primal Blueprint.
    Last edited by Wildapple; 01-01-2013 at 05:16 PM.

russellester is offline Banned
    the Doņana National Park is a huge wetland area and one of Spain's most important wildlife centres covering a massive area of 1300 sq km.

Wildapple Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by russellester View Post
    the Doņana National Park is a huge wetland area and one of Spain's most important wildlife centres covering a massive area of 1300 sq km.
    What???????
    Last edited by Wildapple; 01-01-2013 at 05:17 PM.

sarasue624 is offline Senior Member
    Oh honey, we're just waiting for you to get the PB. Post your meals and ask for tweaks and you may get more responses!

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Aww you should feel special spammers never leave me any cute lil postitnotes
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Wildapple: Could be the time of year -- some of us are busy with entertaining, or pre-Xmas preparations. Welcome to PB. I've been here approx 6 months and feel great. I've reached my ideal weight, so I'm now just working on getting more fit and tightening up the machine. I'm joining Cross Fit at the end of December.

Cheers,
    Lu
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.