Thread: 42 year old professor page

Montagu is offline Junior Member

42 year old professor

Shop Now
    Hi there! This is the first time I've used the Forums area ... I've become addicted to the MDA site in the past couple of months.

Your location: Calgary, Alberta (Canada)

Age (If you want): 42

How Primal are you: About 90% I think, just considering my eating habits alone. I never eat wheat, generally avoid grains and starches, and I enjoy healthy fats, meats, and veggies.

Do you consume dairy: yes, full fat yogurt, cheese, and organic half & half in my tea.

Do you drink coffee or tea: yes, every day, loose-leaf teas brewed at home

Motivator for switching to Primal: To lose body fat, feel more energetic, think more clearly.

Favorite exercise: Occasionally walking here & there. I'm pretty sedentary and spend most of life reading, writing and conversing.

Favorite Primal food: breakfast omelette with 2 eggs, cherry tomatoes and fresh kale

Best part about being Primal: Losing 2 clothing sizes in 6 months without more exercise. I look better.

Worst part about being Primal: eventually I will have to exercise some more. I guess.
    Last edited by Montagu; 12-11-2012 at 11:07 PM.

aix_sponsa is offline Senior Member
    Hey! Welcome! Congratulations on dropping two sizes!

russellester is offline Banned
    The signs of love problems with your honey were obvious from day one. But not only did you ignore them, you flung yourself into the romance without caution!

Montagu is offline Junior Member
    Thanks!

I have sort of plateaued. The inches are not reducing much anymore but I still have more to lose.