Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone with an iron stomach? page 6

twa2w is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well, when I was younger I used to make a big pot of Chili on Sunday. I ate what I wanted then left it on the stove. Each night when I got home from work, I would turn on the stove to heat it up and take out a bowlfull. I usually had a big enough pot for this to last until the Saturday. Never went in the fridge - never got sick. Sometimes by the Saturday it had a bit of a greenish tinge. Greens are good - right?

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twa2w View Post
    Well, when I was younger I used to make a big pot of Chili on Sunday. I ate what I wanted then left it on the stove. Each night when I got home from work, I would turn on the stove to heat it up and take out a bowlfull. I usually had a big enough pot for this to last until the Saturday. Never went in the fridge - never got sick. Sometimes by the Saturday it had a bit of a greenish tinge. Greens are good - right?
    My mom and brother do this with stew until it's absolutely rancid, then ask me to go dump it over the fence... as soon as I take that lid off it's a race to dump and run before I start spewing chunks from the terrible sour smell.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

joelwlcx is offline Senior Member
    Reading this thread makes me want to yak
    "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456