Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone with an iron stomach? page 6

twa2w is online now Senior Member
    Well, when I was younger I used to make a big pot of Chili on Sunday. I ate what I wanted then left it on the stove. Each night when I got home from work, I would turn on the stove to heat it up and take out a bowlfull. I usually had a big enough pot for this to last until the Saturday. Never went in the fridge - never got sick. Sometimes by the Saturday it had a bit of a greenish tinge. Greens are good - right?

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twa2w View Post
    Well, when I was younger I used to make a big pot of Chili on Sunday. I ate what I wanted then left it on the stove. Each night when I got home from work, I would turn on the stove to heat it up and take out a bowlfull. I usually had a big enough pot for this to last until the Saturday. Never went in the fridge - never got sick. Sometimes by the Saturday it had a bit of a greenish tinge. Greens are good - right?
    My mom and brother do this with stew until it's absolutely rancid, then ask me to go dump it over the fence... as soon as I take that lid off it's a race to dump and run before I start spewing chunks from the terrible sour smell.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

joelwlcx is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Reading this thread makes me want to yak
    "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456