Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer in my yard. No weapons. How to eat them? page 7

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by aix_sponsa View Post
    Just in case anyone didn't catch it, I was of course joking about ricin. Is anyone actually taking this thread seriously? Lol
    Of course you were. But some die-hard, do-everything to be "Grok", douche is going to give it a shot. Wait and see.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalJewishAmericanPrincess View Post
    Of course you were. But some die-hard, do-everything to be "Grok", douche is going to give it a shot. Wait and see.
    exactly

i've known enough dumbasses in my life i wouldn't be surprised. at all.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Chris_H is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott F View Post
    Would you shoot this mule?

It would be a fair bit tougher than a two pointer but yes, i would....grey ghosts haunt my dreams
    Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
    SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
    CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aix_sponsa View Post
    Just in case anyone didn't catch it, I was of course joking about ricin. Is anyone actually taking this thread seriously? Lol
    I was just kidding also, about the car.. and the beer.... but the duct tape? hmmmmm You can do lots of stuff with duct tape. And it comes in camouflaged, so he will never see it coming....
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_H View Post
    It would be a fair bit tougher than a two pointer but yes, i would....grey ghosts haunt my dreams
    My wife would kill you if shot that mule. She laid claim to that mule.....drawing of mine.
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Chris_H is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott F View Post
    My wife would kill you if shot that mule. She laid claim to that mule.....drawing of mine.
    You're a talented artist. Get her out there and harvest that mulie
    Last edited by Chris_H; 12-12-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
    SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
    CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I live on five acres with several neighbors hidden behind trees (leaves have dropped, we can see each others' houses for now). Three acres are forest, the other two are ours to play with. These three deer have been eating our compost for a few weeks now and are regular visitors. Looks like a large female and two younger deer. I don't speak hunting, guns or seasons. We just bought a freezer and are looking to fill it. My neighbor says he'll give me a beaver if he kills it. It's poverty 101. See food, eat food. All you richy-rich people talking about spending rent money to buy grass-fed meat, guns, licenses, education and ammo haven't ever had to think things through that far, I guess. It's cute to spout laws and regulations, too. And for the wealthy with too much free time and the insatiable urge to just kill stuff for fun, those regulations have a real purpose. But for genuine humans with no silver spoon in their mouths, there's this cold, hard reality. I just turned 30 and my wife won't let me even try to reproduce with her unless there's money in the bank. I could drop dead any day, never having reproduced. And celibacy is crap. How many years am I supposed to live like a monk? If I waste my money trying to do things the right way, I'll never have a family. Is that what you want? Nobody would want that for anybody. So if I can eat that deer, I'm going to. I don't have a whole lot of options otherwise.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_H View Post
    You're a talented artist. Get her out there and harvest that mulie
    thanks...ah she don't like eating much deer but she likes to get out on a hunt and check the cameras.
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I live on five acres with several neighbors hidden behind trees (leaves have dropped, we can see each others' houses for now). Three acres are forest, the other two are ours to play with. These three deer have been eating our compost for a few weeks now and are regular visitors. Looks like a large female and two younger deer. I don't speak hunting, guns or seasons. We just bought a freezer and are looking to fill it. My neighbor says he'll give me a beaver if he kills it. It's poverty 101. See food, eat food. All you richy-rich people talking about spending rent money to buy grass-fed meat, guns, licenses, education and ammo haven't ever had to think things through that far, I guess. It's cute to spout laws and regulations, too. And for the wealthy with too much free time and the insatiable urge to just kill stuff for fun, those regulations have a real purpose. But for genuine humans with no silver spoon in their mouths, there's this cold, hard reality. I just turned 30 and my wife won't let me even try to reproduce with her unless there's money in the bank. I could drop dead any day, never having reproduced. And celibacy is crap. How many years am I supposed to live like a monk? If I waste my money trying to do things the right way, I'll never have a family. Is that what you want? Nobody would want that for anybody. So if I can eat that deer, I'm going to. I don't have a whole lot of options otherwise.
    make sure he doesn't discard the beaver tail. Seriously, there's a lot of rich fat inside it.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, man. I told him to give me the whole thing. He hunts deer, too, and will give me the liver and heart and kidneys next time he gets one.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast