Thread: Coconut Bread Recipe page

ChasingButterfly is offline Junior Member

Coconut Bread Recipe

Shop Now
    Hi all,
    I am collecting a few coconut "bread" recipes, and I wondered if anyone here had recipes which were:

-grain-free
    -tapioca, potato etc starch free
    -almond-free

Any ideas? Thanks!

paleodutch is offline Senior Member
    today Amazon.com has a free Cocos flour cookbook on kindle. search for paleo, primal or caveman (can't remember wich one), sort on lowest price and buy for 0 $. if you don't have a kindle you can read it on PC , smartphone or tablet, with free apps.

yodiewan is offline Senior Member

Antiochia is offline Senior Member
    This one looks interesting, and would be especially helpful to a person with an egg allergy. I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to soon:
    Paleo AND Vegan Sandwich Bread |
    Ruth

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    ~Bill Cosby

See my journal, The Balancing Act: Integrating Primal into My Life, for menu plans, musings, and more.

Antiochia is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiochia View Post
    This one looks interesting, and would be especially helpful to a person with an egg allergy. I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to soon:
    Paleo AND Vegan Sandwich Bread |
    Well, I just tried this recipe -- it tasted good, but it was very crumbly and cakey -- I don't know how anyone would make a sandwich from it. Fortunately, I had lined 2 of the sides and the bottom of the loaf pan with parchment, so I could lift the bread out of the pan by the parchment on the sides. I don't dare move it off the parchment because it would probably fall apart.
    Ruth

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    ~Bill Cosby

See my journal, The Balancing Act: Integrating Primal into My Life, for menu plans, musings, and more.

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    Here's one that uses almond flour but I wonder if you couldn't try it with coconut flour. This recipe is on my baking list for this weekend and I think I'm gonna try to make it with the almond flour and then with the coconut flour.

Toasted Sub Sandwich and Panini | Maria's Nutritious and Delicious Journal

Oops! Just re-read the ingredients. You can sub the almond flour with 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
    Last edited by AuroraB; 12-12-2012 at 09:37 AM.