Thread: Coconut Bread Recipe

Coconut Bread Recipe

Shop Now
    Hi all,
    I am collecting a few coconut "bread" recipes, and I wondered if anyone here had recipes which were:

-grain-free
    -tapioca, potato etc starch free
    -almond-free

Any ideas? Thanks!

today Amazon.com has a free Cocos flour cookbook on kindle. search for paleo, primal or caveman (can't remember wich one), sort on lowest price and buy for 0 $. if you don't have a kindle you can read it on PC , smartphone or tablet, with free apps.

This one looks interesting, and would be especially helpful to a person with an egg allergy. I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to soon:
    Paleo AND Vegan Sandwich Bread |
    Ruth

See my journal, The Balancing Act: Integrating Primal into My Life, for menu plans, musings, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiochia View Post
    This one looks interesting, and would be especially helpful to a person with an egg allergy. I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to soon:
    Paleo AND Vegan Sandwich Bread |
    Well, I just tried this recipe -- it tasted good, but it was very crumbly and cakey -- I don't know how anyone would make a sandwich from it. Fortunately, I had lined 2 of the sides and the bottom of the loaf pan with parchment, so I could lift the bread out of the pan by the parchment on the sides. I don't dare move it off the parchment because it would probably fall apart.
    Ruth

See my journal, The Balancing Act: Integrating Primal into My Life, for menu plans, musings, and more.

Shop Now
    Here's one that uses almond flour but I wonder if you couldn't try it with coconut flour. This recipe is on my baking list for this weekend and I think I'm gonna try to make it with the almond flour and then with the coconut flour.

Toasted Sub Sandwich and Panini | Maria's Nutritious and Delicious Journal

Oops! Just re-read the ingredients. You can sub the almond flour with 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
    Last edited by AuroraB; 12-12-2012 at 09:37 AM.