Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Down DISASTER page

rabbidchicken69 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Double Down DISASTER

Primal Fuel
    I'm not really sure what to say except that the food industry has yet again to disgust me thank you KFC. The commercials didn't really bother me too much till curiosity got the better of me and i just had to download their ingredient list. what bothered me the most was the first line fresh chicken? If it's quote fresh then how the hell do they get all that crap into it in the ten minutes it takes to go from freezer to somebodies stomach? is there an assembly line of high school kids with syringes shooting the chemicals into pattys to make sure their fresh too?

alright i feel better i got that off my chest now if i didn't say something i was gonna carry that with me all day. what really has been eating at me is everybody keeps saying to me hey it's some fast food you can eat cause there is no bread!! but there is still wheat and soy injected into it i try to tell them, ohhhh a little won't hurt they say. yeah i little bit turns into i can't remember the last time i cooked at home because everything i eat comes out of a wrapper or doesn't decompose. and i love cooking.

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member
    Its got MSG in it 2x. Nice.
    Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Maltodextrin, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Palm Oil, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Autolyzed Yeast, Beef Powder, Rendered Beef Fat, Extractives of Turmeric, Dehydrated Carrot, Onion Powder, and Not More Than 2% Each of Calcium Silicate and Silicon Dioxide Added as Anticaking Agents.

Why is there Beef Powder? Carrot? and they even have soy sauce? What the hell is this thing?
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

The main ingredient is Maltodextrin which is a fancy word for sugar.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

MichaelA is offline Senior Member
    Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil = Transfat, good luck on that!

Maltodextrine is a polysaccharide... simply put, pure sugar!

rabbidchicken69 is offline Senior Member
    it sure looks "healthy" don't it. i can't pronounce half the ingredients that are used in that "fresh chicken" A friend of mine that went primal right after me was all excited for em i just tried to discourage him that he is better off sticking with what he has been taking with him for food than all the chemicals and wheat and soy in that, he's a college studen't and works full time so it's lots of veggies on the go for him.

barryman9000 is offline Senior Member
    I realized that I no longer look at the "nutrition information" regarding foods anymore, I only check the ingredients. Although I haven't had any fast food for years, looking at the ingredients of this thing (and presumably all other fast food sandwiches) I'm simply blown away.

@AppalachianMatt: Beef Powder!? That's HILARIOUS! It's like Franken-sandwich!

I wonder how this sandwich will be made in CA and NY since Trans-fats are illegal now. Or is that only if Trans Fat >= 1g?

RezH is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't taste great either. Salty and greasy. Won't purchase again.

If you really want to get away form fast food then just look up the ingredients of your favorite food and you'll never eat that crap again.

Mary Pickford

Shazkar is offline Junior Member
    you could probably make a primal version of this actually that would be good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast