Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Advanced" tips and suggestions? page 4

reallygravity is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Day 12.

Really? It has been 12 days???!!! Wow.

Not eating sugar or dairy makes me feel really light throughout the day, and again, since I have struck out both of them from my eating "list," I dont think about it anymore. Clearly, I am an all or nothing person.

Avocados are really saving the day! I need to start making my own mayo, so that I can make egg salad with avocado. That will be more delicious than a fruit salad.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by reallygravity View Post
    Avocados are really saving the day! I need to start making my own mayo, so that I can make egg salad with avocado. That will be more delicious than a fruit salad.
    Avocado oil makes really good mayo. Then you can have eggs and avocado with your eggs and avocado.

reallygravity is offline Senior Member
    Final Update.

I lost 3.2 pounds with no dairy and no fruit for a little over 15 days. I also IFed (however, I have IFed in the past and had dairy and fruit...and didnt lose this much) during this time. I didnt have a lot of physical activity due to a work-deadline...did a barre and yoga classes a few times.

So the future--
    I will not be adding fruit--like the way I used to eat it before (2 servings per day). It used to be an everyday, staple part of my diet. This time around, I may be a few times a week.
    Dairy--I am still thinking about it. The only way I used to eat dairy was as heavy cream with bananas. Since that ship has sailed...there wont be that much heavy cream. But most definitely cheese. I love cheese. A few times a week or so...

cfrizzle88 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe your addiction to fruit is really a physical craving because your body needs the glucose and fructose.

cfrizzle88 is offline Junior Member
    Although eating bell peppers instead of fruit does seem "highly advanced", I wonder how long until NASA copies that idea.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234