Thread: MS and Paleo page

amazonmagic is offline Senior Member

MS and Paleo

Shop Now
    Nice article, but the doctors aren't quite ready to admit that what she did is working

Beating MS With A Natural Diet - Multiple Sclerosis Center - Everyday Health

Lewis is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonmagic View Post
    Nice article, but the doctors aren't quite ready to admit that what she did is working

Beating MS With A Natural Diet - Multiple Sclerosis Center - Everyday Health
    Which doctors are these? This story has been of interest for a long time here, and it would certainly be interesting to see what comments anyone has made on it. Would you provide links to material by the doctors you were referring to, please?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    My landlord speaks of a friend that was diagnosed with MS and has been in remission since (as he puts it) "going on the Caveman Diet."

I think we build our bodies like we build anything else. Good quality input = good quality result. And while it is true that some people (especially the young) can sustain pretty bodies on poor quality input for a while, you don't see that many octogenariians who eat cocoa puffs and Fluff for breakfast.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    There is a TED talks from Dr. Wahls on her battle with MS. Fascinating stuff. I was interested in it due to my father having MS and passing away from it 26 years ago. You can look up the video on youtube.